Articles tagged "O.J. Simpson"
Adrian Peterson Makes A Run At History (But Will It Matter?)
Minnesota Vikings running back extraordinaire Adrian Peterson continued his rush at history Sunday, ripping off 212 yards against the Rams on Sunday. But more impressive than his 1,812 rushing yards this year is his awesome 6.34 YPA, a number which puts him in the most elite RB company.
CHFF Super Study: the evolution of NFL pass-run ratio
The Lions and Saints each passed the ball on more than 60% of snaps in 2011. Scott Kacsmar's CHFF Super Study focuses on the evolution of NFL pass-run ratios, from the original pass-first season of 1966, to its impact on success today.
The Crippen Chronicles Week 16
Ken Crippen of the Professional Football Researchers Association discusses NFL historical records that could be broken this year, records broken on Sunday, and this week in pro football history.
Cowboys team report: Defense and Murray Manhandle Rams
It only took the Dallas Cowboys 12 games to play a game decided by more than four points, but they did so by beating the lowly St. Louis Rams, 34-7. Beat writer Adam Dobrowolski looks at five things we learned from the victory.
- Saints, Broncos Top NFL With 5 Quality Wins; 7 Losers With 0 Quality Wins
- Seahawks, Panthers Remain Atop Quality Stats Power Rankings Despite Losses
- Week 14 Scores And Stats
- Cincinnati Dismantles Indianapolis; AFC North Title In Sight
- Lions, Big Runs & Snow - Oh My! Chip's Eagles Overcome Early Woes
- Sad-Sack Houston Texans: The Dumbest Team In Football
- San Francisco 19, Seattle 17: 49ers Serve Notice
- College Football Awards: Regular Season Finale Edition
- Slack Lines, Week 14: Luke-warm Heading Into Crunch Time
- Week 14 NFL Snapshots: Litmus Test Continues