Articles tagged "O.J. Simpson"
Adrian Peterson Makes A Run At History (But Will It Matter?)
Minnesota Vikings running back extraordinaire Adrian Peterson continued his rush at history Sunday, ripping off 212 yards against the Rams on Sunday. But more impressive than his 1,812 rushing yards this year is his awesome 6.34 YPA, a number which puts him in the most elite RB company.
CHFF Super Study: the evolution of NFL pass-run ratio
The Lions and Saints each passed the ball on more than 60% of snaps in 2011. Scott Kacsmar's CHFF Super Study focuses on the evolution of NFL pass-run ratios, from the original pass-first season of 1966, to its impact on success today.
The Crippen Chronicles Week 16
Ken Crippen of the Professional Football Researchers Association discusses NFL historical records that could be broken this year, records broken on Sunday, and this week in pro football history.
Cowboys team report: Defense and Murray Manhandle Rams
It only took the Dallas Cowboys 12 games to play a game decided by more than four points, but they did so by beating the lowly St. Louis Rams, 34-7. Beat writer Adam Dobrowolski looks at five things we learned from the victory.
- Play Fantasy Football in Seconds with Fantasy Spin Quick Pick
- Panthers Better Than Falcons in 17 of 22 Quality Stats
- Steelers-Seahawks tight statistical showdown
- Patriots, Panthers Have Each Faced Just 1 Quality Opponent
- New England Heads to Denver Dominant in Quality Stats Battle
- Cardinals, Patriots Top 2 in Mother of All Stats, Passer Rating Differential
- Super Bowl XLIX Prop Bets: Full List
- Super Bowl 49 Game Capsule: Patriots @ Seahawks
- Awesome: Must-see Super Bowl Hall of Shame Infographic
- Referee Bill Vinovich Gets The Nod For Super Bowl 49 -- Balls