Articles tagged "Norv Turner"
Dick Vemeil Addresses Seven Fired Coaches On Black Monday - CHFF Radio Hilarity
It's a real tear-jerker. :(
Tim Tebow Could Have Saved 5 GMs, 7 Coaches And 9 Teams
Seven coaches and five general managers were fired on Black Monday. A total of nine teams canned one, the other, or both. Tim Tebow could have saved any one of those nine jobs if coaches or GMs had the nuggets, and brains, to play the most misunderstood player in football today.
Norv Turner And The Fumbling Chargers on Wheel of Fortune
Poor Norv can't even buy a vowel when that's all that remains in the puzzle.
Captain Comeback Week 12: Ray Rice 4th and 29 Conversion Strikes A Norv
Captain Comeback Scott Kacsmar looks at clutch 4th-and-20 conversions since 2000, Houston's continuing overtime drama, Matt Ryan sets more records, and the Steelers play "Hot Potato in Cleveland."
Confirmed: People want Andy Reid, Romeo Crennel and Rex Ryan to lose their Jobs
It's not easy being an NFL head coach, especially when anyone and everyone can create not-so-glowing tribute Web sites demanding your job. Andy Reid, Norv Turner, Rex Ryan and Ron Rivera are just four of the coaches suffering this fate.
Norv Turner and his Terrible Towel
With Roger Goodell stepping away from bounty appeals in favor of his predecessor Paul Tagliabue, he and the NFL figured, "what the hell, let's go after Norv Turner".
CHFF's Kerry J. Byrne Offers 2012 NFL Predictions on SI.com
Our Potentate of Pigskin offers up his preseason Super Bowl picks and hands out preseason awards on SI.com. How does Kerry J. Byrne stack up against the other experts? Dive in to find out.
Thou Shall Not Doubt: Tebow delivers another win
The Broncos' "Orange Rush" offense sets stage for another Tebow Miracle as the Broncos -- yes, those Broncos -- improve to 6-5. Denver team correspondent Nate WInkler genuflects and says 10 Hail Tebows.
Padre Tebow leads Denver into San Diego: 5 Things To Expect
Broncos looking for 4th straight win against the reeling Chargers, who haven't won since these two faced off in Week 5. Nate Winkler calls upon the power of GreySkull and He-Mans a ton of facts into your brain.
- Former Bears WR David Terrell Says He'd Cut Off His Balls To Play W Jay Cutler
- Roger Goodell Defends Redskins Name In Letter To Congress
- Video: Pat Imig's FN NFL Update June 09
- Chuck Norris: 'Clutch' Tim Tebow An 'Athletic Warrior'
- Congress Wants The Redskins To Change Name - I Want Congress To Change Its Name
- NFL Today: The Golden Age Of The Ground Game
- Wes Welker Excited About "Freedom" In Denver
- The 5.0 Club: Best Rushing Teams in NFL History
- Sieves: The Worst Run Defenses In NFL History
- 2013 NFL Schedule: The Year Of The Denver Broncos
- Monsters of the Midway: We Need The Chicago Bears More Than Ever
- The 100 Stingiest Defenses In Football History
- NFL Crown Rule: Will It Dethrone Rushing King Adrian Peterson?
- Big Tease: 2012 New England Patriots And NFL's History Of Offensive Failures
- Epic Fail: The Wide Receiver Draft Class Of 2012