Articles tagged "Norv Turner"
Video: The F'N Football Show Featuring Michael Irvin, Ndamukong Suh and Peyton Manning's Weed
CHFF Publisher and Editor Patrick Imig brings the pain with The F'N Football Show for 9/13. Plenty of Brandon Jacobs, Norv Turner and Michael Irvin jokes to follow.
Dick Vemeil Addresses Seven Fired Coaches On Black Monday - CHFF Radio Hilarity
It's a real tear-jerker. :(
Tim Tebow Could Have Saved 5 GMs, 7 Coaches And 9 Teams
Seven coaches and five general managers were fired on Black Monday. A total of nine teams canned one, the other, or both. Tim Tebow could have saved any one of those nine jobs if coaches or GMs had the nuggets, and brains, to play the most misunderstood player in football today.
Norv Turner And The Fumbling Chargers on Wheel of Fortune
Poor Norv can't even buy a vowel when that's all that remains in the puzzle.
Captain Comeback Week 12: Ray Rice 4th and 29 Conversion Strikes A Norv
Captain Comeback Scott Kacsmar looks at clutch 4th-and-20 conversions since 2000, Houston's continuing overtime drama, Matt Ryan sets more records, and the Steelers play "Hot Potato in Cleveland."
Confirmed: People want Andy Reid, Romeo Crennel and Rex Ryan to lose their Jobs
It's not easy being an NFL head coach, especially when anyone and everyone can create not-so-glowing tribute Web sites demanding your job. Andy Reid, Norv Turner, Rex Ryan and Ron Rivera are just four of the coaches suffering this fate.
Norv Turner and his Terrible Towel
With Roger Goodell stepping away from bounty appeals in favor of his predecessor Paul Tagliabue, he and the NFL figured, "what the hell, let's go after Norv Turner".
CHFF's Kerry J. Byrne Offers 2012 NFL Predictions on SI.com
Our Potentate of Pigskin offers up his preseason Super Bowl picks and hands out preseason awards on SI.com. How does Kerry J. Byrne stack up against the other experts? Dive in to find out.
Thou Shall Not Doubt: Tebow delivers another win
The Broncos' "Orange Rush" offense sets stage for another Tebow Miracle as the Broncos -- yes, those Broncos -- improve to 6-5. Denver team correspondent Nate WInkler genuflects and says 10 Hail Tebows.
- Super Bowl XLIX Favorites: NFC Likely To Be Super Again In 2014
- Super Bowl XLVIII Most Watched Program In U.S. History
- Super Bowl XLVIII Postgame Stat-Palooza
- CHFF Classic: Russell Wilson NFL's Best Young QB
- Super Bowl XLVIII: Broncos-Seahawks The Statistically Perfect Super Bowl
- Prop-A-Palooza II: Hundreds More Super Bowl XLVIII Prop Bets
- Live From Media Day: Could Seattle D Stop Russell Wilson
- Seattle Seahawks Brash Legion of Boom Proves Real Statistical Deal
- AFC Champion Denver Broncos Betting Season in Review
- NFC Champion Seattle Seahawks Betting Season in Review