Articles tagged "New York Jets"
Rex Ryan's Downfall: Jets The Dumbest Team in Football
Rex Ryan was cleaning out his locker Saturday morning as the axe is about to fall on his coaching career with the New York Jets. New York's 3-12 record can be blamed on one major factor: Ryan's Jets are the dumbest, most poorly coached team in football, a fact we witnessed in their 17-16 to New England last Sunday.
New York Giants, Jets Honor NYPD's Ramos, Liu
The Jets and Giants honored the NYPD's fallen police officers Rafael Ramos and Wenjian Liu on Sunday.
AFC Playoff Picture: Breaking Down The AFC Race
Two weeks remain in the NFL regular season and 12 AFC teams are still in contention for a trip to Super Bowl XLIX.
Genius! Mental Mismatches Produce Brilliant 4-1 Record Against the Spread
Our five "Mental Mismatches" on Sunday produced yet another brilliant performance, with a 4-1 record against the spread. It further solidified the CHFF Intelligence Index as the smartest way to pick ATS winners.
Reign of Error: Rex Ryan's New York Jets the Dumbest Team in Football
Rex Ryan's reign of error continues in New York: his Jets are the dumbest team in football, No. 32 and dead last on the CHFF Intelligence Index. Smart teams, meanwhile, remain a smart way to make money on NFL games.
- Quality Stats Super Bowl Breakdown: Patriots vs Seahawks
- Super Bowl XLIX Prop Bets: Full List
- Super Bowl 49 Game Capsule: Patriots @ Seahawks
- Awesome: Must-see Super Bowl Hall of Shame Infographic
- Referee Bill Vinovich Gets The Nod For Super Bowl 49 -- Balls
- 2014 NFL Divisional Playoffs Most-Watched Evah!
- CHFF's Pat Imig Talks Stan Kroenke & The Rams on Sportsnet 590 Toronto
- NFL 2014 Playoff Seeds and Schedule
- Cold Hard Football Facts Quality Stats: Perfect 4-0 In Wild Card Weekend
- Vegas Win Totals For Each NFL Team