Articles tagged "New York Giants"
Week 16 NFL Snapshots: The Christmas Rush
19 teams remain alive as Santa Claus loads up his sleigh. Justin Henry looks at who's been good, and who's getting coal'd this season.
Russell Wilson Joins Dan Marino, Peyton Manning in Record Books
Seattle quarterback Russell Wilson threw a touchdown pass in the Seahawks’ 23-0 win at the New York Giants. Wilson, who now has 50 career touchdown passes, joined Pro Football Hall of Famer Dan Marino (68) and Peyton Manning (52) as the only quarterbacks in NFL history to pass for at least 50 touchdowns in their first two seasons.
NFL Bottom Line: Stats That Defined Each Week 15 Game
Justin Henry caps off an upside-down week of action, in which five of the six 1-3 seeds in each conference lost their games. Only Seattle won.
Seattle 23, New York Giants 0: Seahawks Silence Giants
Seattle was better in every one of our Quality Stats entering this contest. They proved why with a 23-0 silencing of the Giants.
Cold Hard Autopsy: Vikings, Rams, and Giants
The NFC pack jettisoned three losers in the span of three hours this past Sunday. Coroner Justin Henry made his ruling on each.
Week 15 NFL Snapshots: After the Blizzard
Justin Henry breaks down the Week 15 slate, as the AFC pack will diminish after Sunday, sending more teams 'home for the holidays'.
NFL Bottom Line: Stats That Defined Each Week 14 Game
Justin Henry breaks down all of the Week 14 action, including the Philly blizzard, the thinning of the NFC herd, and the crushing of Carolina
Inside Vegas: Seattle Seahawks Earthquake Shakes NFL
Seahawks fans caused a small earthquake on Monday against the Saints. That vibration is still felt in Vegas. Plus, CHFF Insider Sean O'Neill looks at the Saints at home, the rise of Nick Foles' and the teams that already cashed their preseason tickets.
- Tanking 101: Falcons Failed to Do the Smart Thing
- Disappointing Falcons, Texans League-Worst 0-8 vs. Quality Opponents
- Stifling Seahawks (No. 1 Scoring D); Red-Hot Chiefs (No. 3 Scoring O) Top CHFF Power Rankings
- St. Louis 27, New Orleans 16: Rams Compound Saints Road Problems
- Bloated Yardage Totals Creating Record Season For All 32 Teams
- Miami 24, New England 20: Dolphins Alter AFC Landscape
- Russell Wilson Joins Dan Marino, Peyton Manning in Record Books
- Seattle 23, New York Giants 0: Seahawks Silence Giants
- 2013: The Year Of The 14-Point Comeback
- NFL Bottom Line: Stats That Defined Each Week 15 Game