Articles tagged "New Orleans Saints"
Keep The Faith: 20 Teams Since 1990 With Losing Record After Nine Games Have Made Playoffs
So you're saying there's a chance?
Drew Brees: Call Him Mr. Primetime
Since joining New Orleans in 2006, Drew Brees has led the Saints to 22-10 (.688) record in primetime games. His numbers are staggering, though a road game in Carolina Thursday night awaits.
San Diego & Denver: Experts In Red Zone Offensive Efficiency
The Broncos (5-1) and Chargers (5-2) have each scored points on their past 53 offensive trips inside the 20-yard line, tied for the longest active streak in the NFL. This season, Denver has scored touchdowns on 15 of 19 red zone trips (NFL-best 78.9 percent).
Top 10 Active Non-Fantasy Ageless Wonders
A look at the top 10 active non-skill/Fantasy NFL players who are at least 35 years old and still going strong
Russell Wilson Dominates Washington On Monday Night Football
The defending Super Bowl Champions still look super and have won nine straight games on Monday night.
History Says The Season Is Not Dead For Browns, Saints, Redskins
Since the current playoff system (12 teams) was instituted in 1990, 25 teams have rebounded from a losing record after four weeks to qualify for the postseason.
- The Berger-Bowl Becomes the Bell Show For the Steeler's Win
- Chiefs @ Raiders Thursday Night Preview
- J.J. Watt And Demaryius Thomas Dominating The Competition
- NFC Rookies Making Big Impact In 2014 Season
- Keep The Faith: 20 Teams Since 1990 With Losing Record After Nine Games Have Made Playoffs
- Tony Romo Now 25-5 All Time In November
- Pro Football's Battlefield Heroes
- No Surprise: NFL Teams On Pace To Score Most Points In History
- 2014 NFL Season Player Props
- Vegas Win Totals For Each NFL Team