Articles tagged "New Orleans"
Pigskin Detention: A Reading From The Book Of Manning
Peyton was born in New Orleans, Louisiana. Eli was also born in New Orleans, although not in a hospital. For Brother Eli was born in a bakery, surrounded by turnovers.
The Ultimate Road Trip Slide Show: Football Nation Tackles New Orleans
The Cold, Hard Football Facts/Football Nation crew undertook the ultimate road trip from Boston to New Orleans for Super Bowl XLVII, partying with great chefs, NFL players, swimsuit models, NFL stars and more.
Another Mancathalon Event In The Books! Results Included!
The crew finally hits the town in earnest and Frankie makes a stomach turning discovery.
Bourbon Street! The Crew Celebrates Media Day Domination
The crew hits a quiet french quarter and dines in style.
Swimsuit Models, Super Bowl Champs And The Road To New Orleans
The CHFF crew is on the Road to New Orleans for the big game. On Sunday we stopped to tailgate with SI swimsuit model Jessica Perez at Fox News in NYC and interview Ravens Super Bowl champ turned commentator Qadry Ismail in Baltimore.
Cue The Rocky Theme Song! Frankie C.'s Excellent Adventure
A rousing pep talk for all you Mancathaletes out there.
Old-Fashioned Jambalaya, A New Orleans Tailgate Favorite
Our old-fashioned jambalaya provides a true taste of New Orleans and is a proven crowd-pleaser at any tailgate party.
CHFF Hits The Road To New Orleans, Super Bowl XLVII
The Football Nation and CHFF crew is rolling all the way from Boston to New Orleans in an RV for the big game. Along the way we'll tailgate and make appearances from the road, take you behind the scenes of the NOLA hype and host a tailgate party with friends and fans Friday before the game.
Harbaugh Brothers Invade New Orleans: Quality Stat Report
In part one of a two-week series, CHFF writer Brandon Burnett breaks down Super Bowl XLVII by digging into the Quality Stats Power Rankings.
- FF Champs Radio: Today From 12-2 pm ET
- Saints Top NFL With 6 Quality Wins; 5 Losers With 0 Quality Wins
- Seahawks, Panthers Remain Atop Quality Stats Power Rankings Despite Losses
- Drew Brees: Fastest Player To 50,000 In History
- Cincinnati Dismantles Indianapolis; AFC North Title In Sight
- Lions, Big Runs & Snow - Oh My! Chip's Eagles Overcome Early Woes
- Sad-Sack Houston Texans: The Dumbest Team In Football
- San Francisco 19, Seattle 17: 49ers Serve Notice
- College Football Awards: Regular Season Finale Edition
- Brady on Gronk Injury: "No one feel sorry for us".