Articles tagged "New England Patriots"
San Diego & Denver: Experts In Red Zone Offensive Efficiency
The Broncos (5-1) and Chargers (5-2) have each scored points on their past 53 offensive trips inside the 20-yard line, tied for the longest active streak in the NFL. This season, Denver has scored touchdowns on 15 of 19 red zone trips (NFL-best 78.9 percent).
Patriots Win 16th Straight Divisional Home Game With Aid Of Officials
New England eeked out a victory over the New York Jets 27-25 on Thursday Night Football. They got some help from the men in stripes along the way.
Jets At Patriots TNF Preview: Butt Fumbles Will Be Shown
Week 7 gets underway with a good old fashioned AFC East matchup.
History Says The Season Is Not Dead For Browns, Saints, Redskins
Since the current playoff system (12 teams) was instituted in 1990, 25 teams have rebounded from a losing record after four weeks to qualify for the postseason.
Buck Up, Patriots Fans: Pass Defense, Pedigree In Your Corner
Patriots fans grown fat on pretty football are a little sour after the team's unattractive 2-1 start. We say Buck Up, Little Campers. Your team may have finally found it's long-lost Super Bowl-caliber defense to go with its pedigree as the greatest victory machine in North American sports history.
Quality Stats Six Pack: Who's Faced an Early Test?
With three weeks in the books, which teams are being heavily influenced by their schedule? Adam Dobrowolski examines with this week's six pack of Quality Stats.
- Peyton Manning More Prolific Than Previously Thought
- Texans Roll Into Pittsburgh And Roll Over For Steelers
- CHFF's Pat Imig Talks NFL Week 7 w the Adam Jones Show on 98.5 The Sports Hub
- NFL Quarterbacks On Pace For Highest Yards Per Attempt Avg In History
- San Diego & Denver: Experts In Red Zone Offensive Efficiency
- Broncos D Shines On Manning's Night
- Rams QB Austin Davis Is Saving A Fan Base From Apathy
- Quality Stats Six Pack: Weakness for One-Loss Teams
- 2014 NFL Season Player Props
- Vegas Win Totals For Each NFL Team