Articles tagged "Naughty Nurse"
Naughty Nurse breaks down the Seattle Seahawks
Pete Carroll's crew won five of six games down the stretch last year. Did a strong finish set up Seattle for a promising run in 2012? Diagnostician Adam Dobrowolski analyzes the vitals signs scanned by our Naughty Nurse of analysis.
Naughty Nurse: St. Louis Rams health is offensive
Even the patient with obvious and quite offensive ailments needs a check-up. Cue up the repugnant St. Louis Rams. Diagnostician Adam Dobrowolski examines the dirty details in St. Louis, a team in need of a new attitude.
Naughty Nurse: Washington Redskins sick in the head
The Washington Redskins suffered through another disappointing season in 2011. Can Robert Griffin III cure the ills for a team whose problems begin at the head of the organization?
Naughty Nurse: Philadelphia Eagles haunted by cold sweats
The Philadelphia Eagles and their fans woke up in cold sweats last year after the 'Dream Team' produced a nightmare 8-8 season in 2011. Our Naughty Nurse examines the tired, hollow-eyed patient with help from diagnostician Adam Dobrowolski.
Naughty Nurse: Coughlin's Giants difficult to diagnose
Our Naughty Nurse was ready to treat the New York Giants for numerous ailments back in December. But thanks to another super and unexpected playoff run, the 2012 prognosis for the Super Bowl XLVI champs is good, depending how one looks at it.
Naughty Nurse: Minnesota Vikings long recovery
The Minnesota Vikings collapsed so quickly in 2011 that our Naughty Nurse had to rush in with a crash cart. We should have taught her that the paddles go over the heart, not the ears. In either case, the Vikings have a long road to recovery after a 3-13 season.
Naughty Nurse: Detroit Lions off life support
The Detroit Lions had their Matt Millen removed four years ago and the their vital signs have improved dramatically since then. In fact, our Naughty Nurse of analysis took the former sad-sack franchise off life support in 2011.
Naughty Nurse: Cleveland Browns got no arms
Our Russian mail-order Naughty Nurse says the Cleveland Browns have a Super Bowl-caliber defense and an offense so bad it belongs in the IPU: the Intensive Pigskin Unit. Bend over, Cleveland. This will hurt you more than it hurts us.
Team-by-team Naughty Nurse off-season analysis
Our Russian mail-order Naughty Nurse checks the statistical vital signs of each NFL team. She breaks out her pigskin probe and uses her soothing, healing hands to take the temperature, and maybe a few liberties, with all our patients.
Naughty Nurse: Baltimore Ravens vital signs
The soothing hands of our Naughty Nurse of analysis finds that perhaps no team was better top to bottom in 2011 than the Baltimore Ravens. The defense was again elite but Joe Flacco underwhelmed and lost opportunities cost the team a shot at the Super Bowl.
- Hockey Announcer Gone Wild: You Want To Party (Maybe) With This Guy
- Best Pass Defense Ever: Ronde Barber And The 2002 Tampa Bay Buccaneers
- Reese Witherspoon Arrest Video: Hot, Bothered And Handcuffed
- Sam Adams In A Can, Just In Time For Summer Drinking Season
- Live From Radio City: Reporter Punks NFL Draft Fans
- The 5.0 Club: Best Rushing Teams in NFL History
- Sieves: The Worst Run Defenses In NFL History
- Monsters of the Midway: We Need The Chicago Bears More Than Ever
- Boston, Sports, Patriotism And Terror
- The 100 Stingiest Defenses In Football History
- NFL Crown Rule: Will It Dethrone Rushing King Adrian Peterson?
- Year Of The Offensive Tackle: Not Always The 'Safe' Draft Bet
- Draft Habits: NFL Teams Covet LBs, Duped By False Temptress WRs
- Big Tease: 2012 New England Patriots And NFL's History Of Offensive Failures
- Epic Fail: The Wide Receiver Draft Class Of 2012