Articles tagged "National"
Matter of Facts: Week 13 Statistical Onslaught
Five weeks to play in the NFL and there will be no more time off for any of the league's 32 teams. And a very Happy Thanksgiving to all from Pro Football Guru Russell Baxter.
Patriots 34, Broncos 31: The Liveblog Novella
Colonel Comey tracked every minute of "the greatest, longest, coldest, weirdest game you’ll ever see" from the Gillette Stadium press box. Read all 3,168 words, including "wow," "holy s---" and more.
Slack Lines, Week 11: Undefeated Mediocrity
An undefeated team is getting eight points. Nick Foles looks unstoppable. The Slack Lines team tries to figure out a topsy-turvy NFL.
Zombies Redux: Heartless Horrors Feast Upon Pigskin Prevalents!
Coroner Justin Henry was right about the NFL zombie outbreak. Take cover, it's aching to get a whole lot worse!
Slack Lines, Week 10: Are You Tough Enough?
We're talking picks, injuries and hazing, all with more puns than the average reader should be asked to reasonably endure. Buckle up, Nancies.
King Revisits Season-Long Props, Kicks Off Second Half
The "King of Props" not only has an impressive 22-14 record on his weekly plays, but his three season-long props all look like easy winners as well.
Grab Your Trunks And Jump Into The NFL Dead Pool
Call him morbid, but CHFF coroner Justin Henry has his 'draft board' set, as to which teams are most likely to expire before the playoff season.
Panthers/49ers, Cowboys/Saints Highlights Week 10 NFC Slate
The second half of the NFL season gets underway this week and the race to the playoffs is in full swing.
NFL Teams That Win Turnover Battle Have 72-17 Record
Last year, five of the seven teams with a turnover differential of at least +10 – New England (+25), Washington (+17), Seattle (+13), Atlanta (+13) and Houston (+12) – made the playoffs and combined for a 58-22 record (.725)
- Gridiron Godfather Roger Goodell Whacks Mike Tomlin With $100,000 Fine
- Tom Brady Aces Final Quarter Exam ... Every Season
- Seattle Reasserts Dominance Atop Quality Stats Power Rankings
- Predators: New England Patriots As Predictable As Ahnold
- Historic Beating: ‘Scumbag’ Detroit Lions Humiliate Green Bay Packers
- Russell Wilson Setting Records Like It's His Job
- Josh Gordon, Adrian Peterson and Alshon Jeffery: Week 13 Statistical Heroes
- NFL Week 14 Game Capsules
- Trifecta, King Of Props Power Week 13 Results
- Seahawks/49ers, Bengals/Colts & Panthers/Saints Highlight Week 14 Slate