Articles tagged "Nate Winkler"
Frosty Orange Crush: Our Man Winkler In Denver
Cold, Hard Football Facts AFC West beat man and U.S. Marine Nate Winkler is a rabid Broncos fan and jetted out to Denver for the big Ravens game today, obviously letting down his iron facade of CHFF reporter loyal only to the facts.
Ravens-Broncos: Manning Meltdown or Lewis Retirement Party?
The Baltimore Ravens come to town with an upset on their mind as they take on the AFC's top seeded Denver Broncos.
Broncos team report: Early Tebow = early Brady
As the biggest little game of the season nears, Denver digester Nate Winkler reminds us that Tom Brady himself used to be thought of as all intangibles, no ability.
Thou Shall Not Doubt: Tebow delivers another win
The Broncos' "Orange Rush" offense sets stage for another Tebow Miracle as the Broncos -- yes, those Broncos -- improve to 6-5. Denver team correspondent Nate WInkler genuflects and says 10 Hail Tebows.
Padre Tebow leads Denver into San Diego: 5 Things To Expect
Broncos looking for 4th straight win against the reeling Chargers, who haven't won since these two faced off in Week 5. Nate Winkler calls upon the power of GreySkull and He-Mans a ton of facts into your brain.
Tebow Looks to Ground Jets: 5 Things To Expect
Thursday Night Football Brings New York's Vaunted Defense to Test the Mile High Option
Broncos Sing Kansas City Here We Come: 5 Things To Expect
Denver rolls into Arrowhead hoping to build momentum against their reeling AFC West rival. Nate Winkler throat punches you with so many stats, you'll have to rehab for a week before you beg for more.
- Hockey Announcer Gone Wild: You Want To Party (Maybe) With This Guy
- Best Pass Defense Ever: Ronde Barber And The 2002 Tampa Bay Buccaneers
- Reese Witherspoon Arrest Video: Hot, Bothered And Handcuffed
- Sam Adams In A Can, Just In Time For Summer Drinking Season
- Live From Radio City: Reporter Punks NFL Draft Fans
- The 5.0 Club: Best Rushing Teams in NFL History
- Sieves: The Worst Run Defenses In NFL History
- Monsters of the Midway: We Need The Chicago Bears More Than Ever
- Boston, Sports, Patriotism And Terror
- The 100 Stingiest Defenses In Football History
- NFL Crown Rule: Will It Dethrone Rushing King Adrian Peterson?
- Year Of The Offensive Tackle: Not Always The 'Safe' Draft Bet
- Draft Habits: NFL Teams Covet LBs, Duped By False Temptress WRs
- Big Tease: 2012 New England Patriots And NFL's History Of Offensive Failures
- Epic Fail: The Wide Receiver Draft Class Of 2012