Articles tagged "Nate Winkler"
Frosty Orange Crush: Our Man Winkler In Denver
Cold, Hard Football Facts AFC West beat man and U.S. Marine Nate Winkler is a rabid Broncos fan and jetted out to Denver for the big Ravens game today, obviously letting down his iron facade of CHFF reporter loyal only to the facts.
Ravens-Broncos: Manning Meltdown or Lewis Retirement Party?
The Baltimore Ravens come to town with an upset on their mind as they take on the AFC's top seeded Denver Broncos.
Broncos team report: Early Tebow = early Brady
As the biggest little game of the season nears, Denver digester Nate Winkler reminds us that Tom Brady himself used to be thought of as all intangibles, no ability.
Thou Shall Not Doubt: Tebow delivers another win
The Broncos' "Orange Rush" offense sets stage for another Tebow Miracle as the Broncos -- yes, those Broncos -- improve to 6-5. Denver team correspondent Nate WInkler genuflects and says 10 Hail Tebows.
Padre Tebow leads Denver into San Diego: 5 Things To Expect
Broncos looking for 4th straight win against the reeling Chargers, who haven't won since these two faced off in Week 5. Nate Winkler calls upon the power of GreySkull and He-Mans a ton of facts into your brain.
Tebow Looks to Ground Jets: 5 Things To Expect
Thursday Night Football Brings New York's Vaunted Defense to Test the Mile High Option
Broncos Sing Kansas City Here We Come: 5 Things To Expect
Denver rolls into Arrowhead hoping to build momentum against their reeling AFC West rival. Nate Winkler throat punches you with so many stats, you'll have to rehab for a week before you beg for more.
- Play Fantasy Football in Seconds with Fantasy Spin Quick Pick
- Panthers Better Than Falcons in 17 of 22 Quality Stats
- Steelers-Seahawks tight statistical showdown
- Patriots, Panthers Have Each Faced Just 1 Quality Opponent
- New England Heads to Denver Dominant in Quality Stats Battle
- Cardinals, Patriots Top 2 in Mother of All Stats, Passer Rating Differential
- Super Bowl XLIX Prop Bets: Full List
- Super Bowl 49 Game Capsule: Patriots @ Seahawks
- Awesome: Must-see Super Bowl Hall of Shame Infographic
- Referee Bill Vinovich Gets The Nod For Super Bowl 49 -- Balls