Articles tagged "Nate Burleson"
Broncos, Texans Tied Atop Our Quality Stats Power Rankings
We're not much for ties, but we've got one this week. The Broncos and Texans are sharing the top spot in our Quality Stats Power Rankings.
Captain Comeback Week 7: Old vs. New, Eli Manning Upstages RGIII
Captain Comeback Scott Kacsmar has another record for Eli Manning, a bad record for Cam Newton, the good/bad/ugly Patriots, and Bengals bomb at home versus Pittsburgh again.
Monday Night Football: The Bears' Defense Smothers the Lions
The Bears' defense closed the end zone door on the frustrated Lions by causing three red zone turnovers that led to a 13-7 victory.
Captain Comeback: Matt Ryan Passes Tom Brady As NFL's Best QB In The Clutch
Captain Comeback Scott Kacsmar looks at a wild Week 6 in which Peyton Manning set a record, Matt Ryan set the new standard for clutch win percentage, field goal kickers were relevant, and New England had a serious letdown.
Captain Comeback Week 3: What the Hell’s Going on Out Here?
Multiple one-minute drills, successful Hail Mary's and overtime games? Captain Comeback Scott Kacsmar breaks down a massive, ridiculous week, referees included, and offers up a candidate for Stat of the Month.
Naughty Nurse: Detroit Lions off life support
The Detroit Lions had their Matt Millen removed four years ago and the their vital signs have improved dramatically since then. In fact, our Naughty Nurse of analysis took the former sad-sack franchise off life support in 2011.
Rusher Rating: Wildcard Playoff Edition
Professional Football Researchers Association executive director Ken Crippen delves deep into the running game of the wildcard playoff round.
Lions Team Report: A whole new ballgame
The Lions lost to the Saints in their first meeting in New Orleans in Week 13. A loss this time means it's 'wait 'til next year' -- a phrrase usually uttered by Detroit fans in August.
Lions Enjoy Ford Field Victory Lap After Trouncing Chargers 38-10: 5 Things We Learned
The Lions dominated the San Diego Chargers 38-10 and locked up a spot in the playoffs for the first time this millennium. CHFF Lions beat man Tom Pollin tells you 5 things. You better listen up.
- Wise Guys: Broncos, Patriots, 49ers Top Expected Win Totals In 2013
- Hockey Announcer Gone Wild: You Want To Party (Maybe) With This Guy
- Best Pass Defense Ever: Ronde Barber And The 2002 Tampa Bay Buccaneers
- Reese Witherspoon Arrest Video: Hot, Bothered And Handcuffed
- Sam Adams In A Can, Just In Time For Summer Drinking Season
- 'Cheeseheads' Reality Show Destined To Suck
- The 5.0 Club: Best Rushing Teams in NFL History
- Sieves: The Worst Run Defenses In NFL History
- 2013 NFL Schedule: The Year Of The Denver Broncos
- Boston, Sports, Patriotism And Terror
- Monsters of the Midway: We Need The Chicago Bears More Than Ever
- The 100 Stingiest Defenses In Football History
- NFL Crown Rule: Will It Dethrone Rushing King Adrian Peterson?
- Big Tease: 2012 New England Patriots And NFL's History Of Offensive Failures
- Epic Fail: The Wide Receiver Draft Class Of 2012