Articles tagged "NFL winning picks"
Real and Spectacular: Uncle CHFF Wins BIG Again in 2013
Seattle's dominant Super Bowl victory proved a perfect ending the 2013 season for the Mighty CHFF that once again validated our analysis, methodology and Quality Stats. We produced a spectacular late-season slate of money-making picks for CHFF Insiders across four different portfolios.
Divisional Week in Review: Props, Trifecta Power Performance
The Cold, Hard Football Facts Polar Express of pigskin produced winning weeks again from the King of Props and the CHFF Trifecta. But big games by the Patriots and 49ers cost our Real and Spectacular Picks their usual winning postseason performance.
Week 17 in Review: CHFF Rides Big Wave Into Postseason
The King of Props and Intelligence Index produced major money-making performances in 2013. Our Real and Spectacular Picks, meanwhile, closed out the regular season with another huge late surge (12-4 ATS) and has a sick five-year history of nearly .700 ATS down the stretch.
Chilly Days, Hot Picks: Tasty Stew of Late-Season Winners
We've picked every game every week straight up and ATS since 2009. The most profitable time of year has always been the late-season stretch run, after our Quality Stats have had time to marinate in an enriched, savory stock of their omnipotent wisdom.
Intelligence Index: Carolina Panthers Take Top Spot; Plus, 3 New Picks
The Intelligence Index is a brilliant .667 against the spread this year, and we have three fresh Mental Mismatches for Week 14. Plus, for the first time since the Kansas City Chiefs beat the Jacksonville Jaguars 28-2 in Week 1, we have a new leader and a new trailer on the Index.
- Peyton Manning More Prolific Than Previously Thought
- Texans Roll Into Pittsburgh And Roll Over For Steelers
- CHFF's Pat Imig Talks NFL Week 7 w the Adam Jones Show on 98.5 The Sports Hub
- NFL Quarterbacks On Pace For Highest Yards Per Attempt Avg In History
- San Diego @ Denver: TNF Preview
- Broncos D Shines On Manning's Night
- Rams QB Austin Davis Is Saving A Fan Base From Apathy
- Quality Stats Six Pack: Weakness for One-Loss Teams
- 2014 NFL Season Player Props
- Vegas Win Totals For Each NFL Team