Articles tagged "NFL winning bets"
The Super Bowl XLVIII Handicapping Kickoff Show
CHFF oddsmaking analyst Mike Wilkening warms up for the Super Bowl with a game-by-game review of the gambling seasons and results for the NFC champ Seattle Seahawks and AFC champ Denver Broncos.
Memory Pain: 10 Worst Bets Of the 2013 NFL Gambling Season
Time to go down memory lane to 10 moments when you tore up your tickets in anger, and hopefully learn some lessons that won't hurt you next year. These were 10 bets that looked like easy winners but blew up in your face.
Chilly Days, Hot Picks: Tasty Stew of Late-Season Winners
We've picked every game every week straight up and ATS since 2009. The most profitable time of year has always been the late-season stretch run, after our Quality Stats have had time to marinate in an enriched, savory stock of their omnipotent wisdom.
- CHFF's Pat Imig Talks NFL Week 7 w the Adam Jones Show on 98.5 The Sports Hub
- NFL Quarterbacks On Pace For Highest Yards Per Attempt Avg In History
- San Diego @ Denver: TNF Preview
- Broncos D Shines On Manning's Night
- Rams QB Austin Davis Is Saving A Fan Base From Apathy
- Dallas Downs New York Giants: 3 Things We Learned
- CHFF's Pat Imig Talks NFL On Sportsnet 590 The Fan Toronto
- 2014 NFL Season Player Props
- Vegas Win Totals For Each NFL Team
- Best NFL Records Of The Past 10 Years