Articles tagged "NFL winning bets"
The Super Bowl XLVIII Handicapping Kickoff Show
CHFF oddsmaking analyst Mike Wilkening warms up for the Super Bowl with a game-by-game review of the gambling seasons and results for the NFC champ Seattle Seahawks and AFC champ Denver Broncos.
Memory Pain: 10 Worst Bets Of the 2013 NFL Gambling Season
Time to go down memory lane to 10 moments when you tore up your tickets in anger, and hopefully learn some lessons that won't hurt you next year. These were 10 bets that looked like easy winners but blew up in your face.
Chilly Days, Hot Picks: Tasty Stew of Late-Season Winners
We've picked every game every week straight up and ATS since 2009. The most profitable time of year has always been the late-season stretch run, after our Quality Stats have had time to marinate in an enriched, savory stock of their omnipotent wisdom.
- Super Bowl XLIX Favorites: NFC Likely To Be Super Again In 2014
- Super Bowl XLVIII Most Watched Program In U.S. History
- Super Bowl XLVIII Postgame Stat-Palooza
- CHFF Classic: Russell Wilson NFL's Best Young QB
- Super Bowl XLVIII: Broncos-Seahawks The Statistically Perfect Super Bowl
- Prop-A-Palooza II: Hundreds More Super Bowl XLVIII Prop Bets
- Live From Media Day: Could Seattle D Stop Russell Wilson
- Seattle Seahawks Brash Legion of Boom Proves Real Statistical Deal
- AFC Champion Denver Broncos Betting Season in Review
- NFC Champion Seattle Seahawks Betting Season in Review