Articles tagged "NFL scoring"
Roger Goodell: NFL May Abolish Extra Point
Gridiron Godfather told the NFL Network today that the league may abolish the extra point. What do you think?
What Took So Long? NFL Breaks 65-Year-Old Scoring Record in 2013
NFL games produced 46.82 points in 2013, breaking a largely unknown record for scoring productivity set back in 1948. Which begets the question: why did it take the NFL 65 years, and 25 years of legislative manipulation, to match the scoring pace of the leather-helmet era?
Hold Your Horses! Denver Broncos Lose Game, AFC Upper Hand
The Broncos lost to the Chargers, 27-20, Thursday night, suddenly ceding control of the AFC playoff race to the Patriots. The 2013 Broncos are shaping up like the NFL's latest Big Tease: the sexy, high-powered offense that just can't get it done in the end.
Medieval Football: Modern NFL Passes By AFC North
The Bengals outlasted the Steelers 20-10 on Monday Night Football, one of two brutish, low-scoring games out of the AFC North this weekend. The rest of the NFL is producing a high-scoring brand of modern football. The AFC North is stuck in a medieval time warp
- Super Bowl XLIX Favorites: NFC Likely To Be Super Again In 2014
- Super Bowl XLVIII Most Watched Program In U.S. History
- Super Bowl XLVIII Postgame Stat-Palooza
- CHFF Classic: Russell Wilson NFL's Best Young QB
- Super Bowl XLVIII: Broncos-Seahawks The Statistically Perfect Super Bowl
- Prop-A-Palooza II: Hundreds More Super Bowl XLVIII Prop Bets
- Live From Media Day: Could Seattle D Stop Russell Wilson
- Seattle Seahawks Brash Legion of Boom Proves Real Statistical Deal
- AFC Champion Denver Broncos Betting Season in Review
- NFC Champion Seattle Seahawks Betting Season in Review