Articles tagged "NFL scoring"
Roger Goodell: NFL May Abolish Extra Point
Gridiron Godfather told the NFL Network today that the league may abolish the extra point. What do you think?
What Took So Long? NFL Breaks 65-Year-Old Scoring Record in 2013
NFL games produced 46.82 points in 2013, breaking a largely unknown record for scoring productivity set back in 1948. Which begets the question: why did it take the NFL 65 years, and 25 years of legislative manipulation, to match the scoring pace of the leather-helmet era?
Hold Your Horses! Denver Broncos Lose Game, AFC Upper Hand
The Broncos lost to the Chargers, 27-20, Thursday night, suddenly ceding control of the AFC playoff race to the Patriots. The 2013 Broncos are shaping up like the NFL's latest Big Tease: the sexy, high-powered offense that just can't get it done in the end.
Medieval Football: Modern NFL Passes By AFC North
The Bengals outlasted the Steelers 20-10 on Monday Night Football, one of two brutish, low-scoring games out of the AFC North this weekend. The rest of the NFL is producing a high-scoring brand of modern football. The AFC North is stuck in a medieval time warp
- Jaguars Outlast Titans In XFL Classic
- NFL Week 16 Game Capsules
- Jeremy Hill & ODB Setting Rookie Records While Veterans Fitzgerald, Smith & Wayne Make History
- Comebacks, Touchdowns and Yards Galore: NFL 2014
- Saints at Bears And a Bizarre Playoff Race
- 4th Quarter Pole: Marshawn Lynch, Jamaal Charles December's Best Running Backs
- Patriots & Chargers Dominating December In Recent History
- Quality Stats Six Pack: Game-Changers Down the Stretch
- 2014 NFL Season Player Props
- Vegas Win Totals For Each NFL Team