Articles tagged "NFL scoring"
Surprise Arizona Cardinals On Pace To Break NFL Scoring Record
The 4-1 Cardinals quietly lead the NFL in points scored (190), scoring per game (38.0 PPG) and point differential (+100), and are on pace to break the single-season scoring record of 606 points set by the 2013 Broncos.
Roger Goodell: NFL May Abolish Extra Point
Gridiron Godfather told the NFL Network today that the league may abolish the extra point. What do you think?
What Took So Long? NFL Breaks 65-Year-Old Scoring Record in 2013
NFL games produced 46.82 points in 2013, breaking a largely unknown record for scoring productivity set back in 1948. Which begets the question: why did it take the NFL 65 years, and 25 years of legislative manipulation, to match the scoring pace of the leather-helmet era?
Hold Your Horses! Denver Broncos Lose Game, AFC Upper Hand
The Broncos lost to the Chargers, 27-20, Thursday night, suddenly ceding control of the AFC playoff race to the Patriots. The 2013 Broncos are shaping up like the NFL's latest Big Tease: the sexy, high-powered offense that just can't get it done in the end.
Medieval Football: Modern NFL Passes By AFC North
The Bengals outlasted the Steelers 20-10 on Monday Night Football, one of two brutish, low-scoring games out of the AFC North this weekend. The rest of the NFL is producing a high-scoring brand of modern football. The AFC North is stuck in a medieval time warp
- Quality Stats Super Bowl Breakdown: Patriots vs Seahawks
- Super Bowl XLIX Prop Bets: Full List
- Super Bowl 49 Game Capsule: Patriots @ Seahawks
- Awesome: Must-see Super Bowl Hall of Shame Infographic
- Referee Bill Vinovich Gets The Nod For Super Bowl 49 -- Balls
- 2014 NFL Divisional Playoffs Most-Watched Evah!
- CHFF's Pat Imig Talks Stan Kroenke & The Rams on Sportsnet 590 Toronto
- NFL 2014 Playoff Seeds and Schedule
- Cold Hard Football Facts Quality Stats: Perfect 4-0 In Wild Card Weekend
- Vegas Win Totals For Each NFL Team