Articles tagged "NFL scores"
Inside Vegas: Whipping Boy Tony Romo's Mega Point-Spread Impact
Dallas Cowboys fans like to bitch about Tony Romo. But his value was proven by the point spread, which moved dramatically when the public learned that he was injured for the do-or-die finale against the Eagles on Sunday. Reporter Sean O'Neill takes us Inside Vegas.
Week 15 in Review: Holiday Feast Turns to Famine
Favored contenders like New England, Cincinnati, Denver, Philadelphia, Dallas and New Orleans not only failed to cover, but all lost outright in Week 15. Four of them cost us against-the-spread victories (NE, CIN, PHI, NO).
NFL Bottom Line: Stats That Defined Each Week 15 Game
Justin Henry caps off an upside-down week of action, in which five of the six 1-3 seeds in each conference lost their games. Only Seattle won.
NFL Bottom Line: Stats That Defined Each Week 14 Game
Justin Henry breaks down all of the Week 14 action, including the Philly blizzard, the thinning of the NFC herd, and the crushing of Carolina
Historic Beating: ‘Scumbag’ Detroit Lions Humiliate Green Bay Packers
Packers guard Josh Sitton labeled the Lions "scumbags" this week. Detroit delivered its message on Thanksgiving: "you mess with the bull, you get the horns." The Lions dished out one of the great physical and territorial beat downs in NFL history: +502 in Total Team Yards, +435 in total offense.
Philadelphia Eagles Smarter, Still Far From Head Of the Class
The Philadelphia Eagles are the most explosive team in football, No. 2 in total offense and No. 1 in total team yards, with both the NFL's leading rusher and leading receiver. But team intelligence cost them a win over the San Diego Chargers on Sunday.
Medieval Football: Modern NFL Passes By AFC North
The Bengals outlasted the Steelers 20-10 on Monday Night Football, one of two brutish, low-scoring games out of the AFC North this weekend. The rest of the NFL is producing a high-scoring brand of modern football. The AFC North is stuck in a medieval time warp
- Jaguars Outlast Titans In XFL Classic
- NFL Week 16 Game Capsules
- Jeremy Hill & ODB Setting Rookie Records While Veterans Fitzgerald, Smith & Wayne Make History
- Comebacks, Touchdowns and Yards Galore: NFL 2014
- Saints at Bears And a Bizarre Playoff Race
- 4th Quarter Pole: Marshawn Lynch, Jamaal Charles December's Best Running Backs
- Patriots & Chargers Dominating December In Recent History
- Quality Stats Six Pack: Game-Changers Down the Stretch
- 2014 NFL Season Player Props
- Vegas Win Totals For Each NFL Team