Articles tagged "NFL prop bets"
Real and Spectacular: Uncle CHFF Wins BIG Again in 2013
Seattle's dominant Super Bowl victory proved a perfect ending the 2013 season for the Mighty CHFF that once again validated our analysis, methodology and Quality Stats. We produced a spectacular late-season slate of money-making picks for CHFF Insiders across four different portfolios.
Slot Machine: King of Props Banks on Denver Passing Game
The Mighty King of Props has rolled through 2013 with a record of 52-27-1 (.658), 32-13 (.711) since Week 9, and 8-4 (.667) in the postseason. He issues his second of six Super Bowl XLVIII props here.
King of Props Expects High Fives
The King of Props' loyal subjects have celebrated routinely this season. Now 45-24-1, he expects to cash in when two players reach five here on Jan. 5.
King of Props Resolves to Keep Winning
The "King of Props" enjoyed a torrid 2013, posting winners at a 66 percent clip. He looks to stay prosperous in the new year with a pair of Saturday player props.
'Tis the Season and the King of Props Continues to Deliver
The "King of Props" hasn't done worse than 1-1 on any Sunday in 2013. He looks to build on his season record of 41-21-1 (.661) with a pair of plays today.
- Jaguars Outlast Titans In XFL Classic
- NFL Week 16 Game Capsules
- Jeremy Hill & ODB Setting Rookie Records While Veterans Fitzgerald, Smith & Wayne Make History
- Comebacks, Touchdowns and Yards Galore: NFL 2014
- Saints at Bears And a Bizarre Playoff Race
- 4th Quarter Pole: Marshawn Lynch, Jamaal Charles December's Best Running Backs
- Patriots & Chargers Dominating December In Recent History
- Quality Stats Six Pack: Game-Changers Down the Stretch
- 2014 NFL Season Player Props
- Vegas Win Totals For Each NFL Team