Articles tagged "NFL prop bets"
Real and Spectacular: Uncle CHFF Wins BIG Again in 2013
Seattle's dominant Super Bowl victory proved a perfect ending the 2013 season for the Mighty CHFF that once again validated our analysis, methodology and Quality Stats. We produced a spectacular late-season slate of money-making picks for CHFF Insiders across four different portfolios.
Slot Machine: King of Props Banks on Denver Passing Game
The Mighty King of Props has rolled through 2013 with a record of 52-27-1 (.658), 32-13 (.711) since Week 9, and 8-4 (.667) in the postseason. He issues his second of six Super Bowl XLVIII props here.
King of Props Expects High Fives
The King of Props' loyal subjects have celebrated routinely this season. Now 45-24-1, he expects to cash in when two players reach five here on Jan. 5.
King of Props Resolves to Keep Winning
The "King of Props" enjoyed a torrid 2013, posting winners at a 66 percent clip. He looks to stay prosperous in the new year with a pair of Saturday player props.
'Tis the Season and the King of Props Continues to Deliver
The "King of Props" hasn't done worse than 1-1 on any Sunday in 2013. He looks to build on his season record of 41-21-1 (.661) with a pair of plays today.
- Quality Stats Super Bowl Breakdown: Patriots vs Seahawks
- Super Bowl XLIX Prop Bets: Full List
- Super Bowl 49 Game Capsule: Patriots @ Seahawks
- Awesome: Must-see Super Bowl Hall of Shame Infographic
- Referee Bill Vinovich Gets The Nod For Super Bowl 49 -- Balls
- 2014 NFL Divisional Playoffs Most-Watched Evah!
- CHFF's Pat Imig Talks Stan Kroenke & The Rams on Sportsnet 590 Toronto
- NFL 2014 Playoff Seeds and Schedule
- Cold Hard Football Facts Quality Stats: Perfect 4-0 In Wild Card Weekend
- Vegas Win Totals For Each NFL Team