Articles tagged "NFL preseason"
Saints-Texans, Vikings-49ers Highlight Nationally Televised Sunday Slate
The NFL serves up a pair of nationally televised preseason games Sunday afternoon and evening featuring top talent and Super Bowl contenders from each conference.
Preseason Miracle: Brady Quinn Throws Winning Score For Seattle Seahawks
The Seattle Seahawks beat the Green Bay Packers and the Chicago Bears outscored the Oakland Raiders in Friday night preseason action.
Intensive Care: Kansas City Chiefs Hopes Hinge On Pass Defense
The Kansas City Chiefs produced the NFL's worst Defensive Passer Rating in 2012. How will new coach Andy Reid fix it, and does he have the talent on the field and on the sideline to get the job done?
Preseason Action: Lions Crush Patriots; Panthers Edge Ravens
The Detroit Lions manhandled the New England Patriots and the Carolina Panthers outpaced the Super Bowl champion Baltimore Ravens in a pair of Thursday night NFL preseason games.
Tim Tebow And His Biblically Bad Preseason Performance
Tim Tebow completed 1 of 7 passes for -1 yards in New England's preseason 25-21 win over Tampa Bay Friday night. Good thing there are no Bible passages that begin with -1.
Signs Of Progress: Michael Vick, Philadelphia Eagles Power Past Carolina
We're going to follow closely the evolution of first-year coach Chip Kelly's Philadelphia Eagles this season. They were the dumbest team in football last year. So far, in two preseason games, they look vastly improved in some critical areas of success.
Vegas Book Suspends Super Bowl, Playoff Props In Wake Of Tom Brady Injury
Vegas sports book Bovada.lv has suspended Super Bowl and playoff odds and prop bets in wake of the news that Tom Brady was injured Wednesday during Patriots practice.
Oops! Cleveland F**kin' Ohio T-Shirt At Browns Game Front Page Sports News
Looks like this lady's NSFW t-shirt at a Browns game slipped past the editors of the Cleveland Plain-Dealer.
Mark Sanchez Wastes No Time Sucking in 2013
It took only three pass attempts in the first preseason game of 2013 for Mark Sanchez to remind us why he lacks the makings of a real NFL quarterback. It seems Rex Ryan is the only person in the world who still believes Sanchez can play.
- Gridiron Godfather Roger Goodell Whacks Mike Tomlin With $100,000 Fine
- Tom Brady Aces Final Quarter Exam ... Every Season
- Seattle Reasserts Dominance Atop Quality Stats Power Rankings
- Predators: New England Patriots As Predictable As Ahnold
- Historic Beating: ‘Scumbag’ Detroit Lions Humiliate Green Bay Packers
- Russell Wilson Setting Records Like It's His Job
- Josh Gordon, Adrian Peterson and Alshon Jeffery: Week 13 Statistical Heroes
- NFL Week 14 Game Capsules
- Trifecta, King Of Props Power Week 13 Results
- Seahawks/49ers, Bengals/Colts & Panthers/Saints Highlight Week 14 Slate