Articles tagged "NFL passing stats"
Dirty Statistical Secret: Leather-Helmet NFL Produced More Points, Thrills
The NFL has spent more than 35 years genetically modifying offenses to score more points. Yet teams produced more points and more big plays in the gritty leather-helmet NFL of the late 1940s and 1950s than they do in the overly efficient league of today. We tell you why.
Medieval Football: Modern NFL Passes By AFC North
The Bengals outlasted the Steelers 20-10 on Monday Night Football, one of two brutish, low-scoring games out of the AFC North this weekend. The rest of the NFL is producing a high-scoring brand of modern football. The AFC North is stuck in a medieval time warp
- Play Fantasy Football in Seconds with Fantasy Spin Quick Pick
- Week 12 Quality Stats Breakdown: Vikings-Falcons
- Steelers-Seahawks tight statistical showdown
- Patriots, Panthers Have Each Faced Just 1 Quality Opponent
- New England Heads to Denver Dominant in Quality Stats Battle
- Cardinals, Patriots Top 2 in Mother of All Stats, Passer Rating Differential
- Super Bowl XLIX Prop Bets: Full List
- Super Bowl 49 Game Capsule: Patriots @ Seahawks
- Awesome: Must-see Super Bowl Hall of Shame Infographic
- Referee Bill Vinovich Gets The Nod For Super Bowl 49 -- Balls