Articles tagged "NFL oddsmaker"
Real and Spectacular Picks Ride Huge Wave Into Playoffs
CHFF Insiders are riding a huge wave of late-season success here in 2013. The King of Props and Intelligence Index both ended the season well over .600, while our flagship Real and Spectacular Picks are batting nearly .700 ATS over a five-year stretch of late-season analysis.
Week 17 Trifecta: New England Patriots Own The Buffalo Bills
The CHFF Trifecta is banking on the New England Patriots, and the most lopsided rivalry in the NFL today, to help it hit the postseason on a winning note. The Patriots are 24-2 vs. Buffalo dating back to 2000, winning by an average score of 28-14.
Week 17: Incentivized Teams Are Overvalued ATS
Recent history suggests teams in need of a win to help their playoff chances are likely to win outright, but they are not slam dunks to cover. In fact, the Pigskin Public vastly overvalues the "team needs to win" factor.
- Super Bowl XLIX Favorites: NFC Likely To Be Super Again In 2014
- Super Bowl XLVIII Most Watched Program In U.S. History
- Super Bowl XLVIII Postgame Stat-Palooza
- CHFF Classic: Russell Wilson NFL's Best Young QB
- Super Bowl XLVIII: Broncos-Seahawks The Statistically Perfect Super Bowl
- Prop-A-Palooza II: Hundreds More Super Bowl XLVIII Prop Bets
- Live From Media Day: Could Seattle D Stop Russell Wilson
- Seattle Seahawks Brash Legion of Boom Proves Real Statistical Deal
- AFC Champion Denver Broncos Betting Season in Review
- NFC Champion Seattle Seahawks Betting Season in Review