Articles tagged "NFL oddsmaker"
Real and Spectacular Picks Ride Huge Wave Into Playoffs
CHFF Insiders are riding a huge wave of late-season success here in 2013. The King of Props and Intelligence Index both ended the season well over .600, while our flagship Real and Spectacular Picks are batting nearly .700 ATS over a five-year stretch of late-season analysis.
Week 17 Trifecta: New England Patriots Own The Buffalo Bills
The CHFF Trifecta is banking on the New England Patriots, and the most lopsided rivalry in the NFL today, to help it hit the postseason on a winning note. The Patriots are 24-2 vs. Buffalo dating back to 2000, winning by an average score of 28-14.
Week 17: Incentivized Teams Are Overvalued ATS
Recent history suggests teams in need of a win to help their playoff chances are likely to win outright, but they are not slam dunks to cover. In fact, the Pigskin Public vastly overvalues the "team needs to win" factor.
- Peyton Manning More Prolific Than Previously Thought
- Texans Roll Into Pittsburgh And Roll Over For Steelers
- CHFF's Pat Imig Talks NFL Week 7 w the Adam Jones Show on 98.5 The Sports Hub
- NFL Quarterbacks On Pace For Highest Yards Per Attempt Avg In History
- San Diego & Denver: Experts In Red Zone Offensive Efficiency
- Broncos D Shines On Manning's Night
- Rams QB Austin Davis Is Saving A Fan Base From Apathy
- Quality Stats Six Pack: Weakness for One-Loss Teams
- 2014 NFL Season Player Props
- Vegas Win Totals For Each NFL Team