Articles tagged "NFL oddsmaker"
Real and Spectacular Picks Ride Huge Wave Into Playoffs
CHFF Insiders are riding a huge wave of late-season success here in 2013. The King of Props and Intelligence Index both ended the season well over .600, while our flagship Real and Spectacular Picks are batting nearly .700 ATS over a five-year stretch of late-season analysis.
Week 17 Trifecta: New England Patriots Own The Buffalo Bills
The CHFF Trifecta is banking on the New England Patriots, and the most lopsided rivalry in the NFL today, to help it hit the postseason on a winning note. The Patriots are 24-2 vs. Buffalo dating back to 2000, winning by an average score of 28-14.
Week 17: Incentivized Teams Are Overvalued ATS
Recent history suggests teams in need of a win to help their playoff chances are likely to win outright, but they are not slam dunks to cover. In fact, the Pigskin Public vastly overvalues the "team needs to win" factor.
- Quality Stats Super Bowl Breakdown: Patriots vs Seahawks
- Super Bowl XLIX Prop Bets: Full List
- Super Bowl 49 Game Capsule: Patriots @ Seahawks
- Awesome: Must-see Super Bowl Hall of Shame Infographic
- Referee Bill Vinovich Gets The Nod For Super Bowl 49 -- Balls
- 2014 NFL Divisional Playoffs Most-Watched Evah!
- CHFF's Pat Imig Talks Stan Kroenke & The Rams on Sportsnet 590 Toronto
- NFL 2014 Playoff Seeds and Schedule
- Cold Hard Football Facts Quality Stats: Perfect 4-0 In Wild Card Weekend
- Vegas Win Totals For Each NFL Team