Articles tagged "NFL oddsmaker"
Real and Spectacular Picks Ride Huge Wave Into Playoffs
CHFF Insiders are riding a huge wave of late-season success here in 2013. The King of Props and Intelligence Index both ended the season well over .600, while our flagship Real and Spectacular Picks are batting nearly .700 ATS over a five-year stretch of late-season analysis.
Week 17 Trifecta: New England Patriots Own The Buffalo Bills
The CHFF Trifecta is banking on the New England Patriots, and the most lopsided rivalry in the NFL today, to help it hit the postseason on a winning note. The Patriots are 24-2 vs. Buffalo dating back to 2000, winning by an average score of 28-14.
Week 17: Incentivized Teams Are Overvalued ATS
Recent history suggests teams in need of a win to help their playoff chances are likely to win outright, but they are not slam dunks to cover. In fact, the Pigskin Public vastly overvalues the "team needs to win" factor.
- Play Fantasy Football in Seconds with Fantasy Spin Quick Pick
- Panthers Better Than Falcons in 17 of 22 Quality Stats
- Steelers-Seahawks tight statistical showdown
- Patriots, Panthers Have Each Faced Just 1 Quality Opponent
- New England Heads to Denver Dominant in Quality Stats Battle
- Cardinals, Patriots Top 2 in Mother of All Stats, Passer Rating Differential
- Super Bowl XLIX Prop Bets: Full List
- Super Bowl 49 Game Capsule: Patriots @ Seahawks
- Awesome: Must-see Super Bowl Hall of Shame Infographic
- Referee Bill Vinovich Gets The Nod For Super Bowl 49 -- Balls