Articles tagged "NFL myths"
CHFF Impact Still Lingers in Office of Late NFL Films Great Steve Sabol
Peter King of SI.com and Monday Morning Quarterback fame recently took readers inside the office of late NFL Films kingpin Steve Sabol, who was a great supporter of CHFF. It turns out our impact on NFL Films still lingers in Sabol's office.
NFL Myth-busting: Peyton Manning’s Tired, Old Arm Shriveled Up In January
Peyton Manning's tired, old arm couldn't get the job done in January when the Broncos lost the coldest playoff game in team history. Or at least that's the story. Scott Kacsmar tackles the topic in his third of four off-season myths.
NFL Myth-busting: Elite Running Backs Battle Eight-in-the-Box Defenses
Adrian Peterson faced eight in the box no more than 30% of the time in 2012. So why do we always hear about these poor running backs facing loaded boxes? Scott Kacsmar's latest myth-buster sheds some light.
NFL Myth-busting: Don't Blame Read-Option For Carolina Panthers' 7-9 Record
The read-option gets plenty of ink these days but NFL teams it on just 1.4% of plays in 2012. Scott Kacsmar's myth-busting summer begins with the trend the Carolina Panthers should embrace, not abandon in 2013.
Everything you know about the AFL is wrong
The Cold, Hard Football Facts are heading to NFL Films next month to be part of an upcoming retrospective on the 50th anniversary of the AFL. CHFF will counter many of the myths about the AFL, as we discussed in this conventional-wisdom-shattering opus from March, "Everything you know about the AFL is wrong."
- Play Fantasy Football in Seconds with Fantasy Spin Quick Pick
- Panthers Better Than Falcons in 17 of 22 Quality Stats
- Steelers-Seahawks tight statistical showdown
- Patriots, Panthers Have Each Faced Just 1 Quality Opponent
- New England Heads to Denver Dominant in Quality Stats Battle
- Cardinals, Patriots Top 2 in Mother of All Stats, Passer Rating Differential
- Super Bowl XLIX Prop Bets: Full List
- Super Bowl 49 Game Capsule: Patriots @ Seahawks
- Awesome: Must-see Super Bowl Hall of Shame Infographic
- Referee Bill Vinovich Gets The Nod For Super Bowl 49 -- Balls