Articles tagged "NFL myths"
CHFF Impact Still Lingers in Office of Late NFL Films Great Steve Sabol
Peter King of SI.com and Monday Morning Quarterback fame recently took readers inside the office of late NFL Films kingpin Steve Sabol, who was a great supporter of CHFF. It turns out our impact on NFL Films still lingers in Sabol's office.
NFL Myth-busting: Peyton Manning’s Tired, Old Arm Shriveled Up In January
Peyton Manning's tired, old arm couldn't get the job done in January when the Broncos lost the coldest playoff game in team history. Or at least that's the story. Scott Kacsmar tackles the topic in his third of four off-season myths.
NFL Myth-busting: Elite Running Backs Battle Eight-in-the-Box Defenses
Adrian Peterson faced eight in the box no more than 30% of the time in 2012. So why do we always hear about these poor running backs facing loaded boxes? Scott Kacsmar's latest myth-buster sheds some light.
NFL Myth-busting: Don't Blame Read-Option For Carolina Panthers' 7-9 Record
The read-option gets plenty of ink these days but NFL teams it on just 1.4% of plays in 2012. Scott Kacsmar's myth-busting summer begins with the trend the Carolina Panthers should embrace, not abandon in 2013.
Everything you know about the AFL is wrong
The Cold, Hard Football Facts are heading to NFL Films next month to be part of an upcoming retrospective on the 50th anniversary of the AFL. CHFF will counter many of the myths about the AFL, as we discussed in this conventional-wisdom-shattering opus from March, "Everything you know about the AFL is wrong."
- Drew Brees: Call Him Mr. Primetime
- Kyle Orton Brings The Bubby Back
- Rookie Wide Receivers Making Huge Impact In 2014
- Matt Forte On Pace For Most Receptions By A Running Back In NFL History
- The NFL London Series: Games That Aren't That Great
- Matt Ryan Interception: Worst Of The Season?
- VIDEO: Geno Smith's Three Interceptions In Six Seconds
- VIDEO: JJ Watt Mocks Zach Mettenberger W Sack & Selfie
- 2014 NFL Season Player Props
- Vegas Win Totals For Each NFL Team