Articles tagged "NFL mental mismatch"
Mental Mismatches A Smart Bet Against The Spread
The Intelligence Index is a powerful way to consistently win games straight up and ATS. Unbeaten Kansas City is the NFL's smartest team; winless Jacksonville is the dumbest. The "smart" teams in our 16 Mental Mismatches this year have won by an average of 16 PPG.
Dumb Houston Texans Blown Out As Mental Mismatches Remain Perfect
The dumb Houston Texans were crushed 34-3 by the smart San Francisco 49ers on Sunday, providing yet another blowout victory for the CHFF Intelligence Index. Smart teams in our Mental Mismatches are 8-0 straight up and ATS and have won by an average of 24 PPG.
- Quality Stats Super Bowl Breakdown: Patriots vs Seahawks
- Super Bowl XLIX Prop Bets: Full List
- Super Bowl 49 Game Capsule: Patriots @ Seahawks
- Awesome: Must-see Super Bowl Hall of Shame Infographic
- Referee Bill Vinovich Gets The Nod For Super Bowl 49 -- Balls
- 2014 NFL Divisional Playoffs Most-Watched Evah!
- CHFF's Pat Imig Talks Stan Kroenke & The Rams on Sportsnet 590 Toronto
- NFL 2014 Playoff Seeds and Schedule
- Cold Hard Football Facts Quality Stats: Perfect 4-0 In Wild Card Weekend
- Vegas Win Totals For Each NFL Team