Articles tagged "NFL intelligence"
Arizona Cardinals NFL's Smartest Team; N.Y. Jets The Dumbest
The Cold, Hard Football Facts Intelligence Index proves that games are won by brains, not by brawn. This amazing indicator also provides a consistent way for NFL fans to outwit the point-spread marketplace and win money.
Kansas City Chiefs: The Smartest Team That Ever Lived?
The Kansas City Chiefs are 9-0 but have won few converts. Maybe it's because of the unorthodox way in which they've won. In a sport that values brawn of over brains, the 2013 Chiefs are shaping up as the smartest, most efficient team that's ever lived.
- Quality Stats Super Bowl Breakdown: Patriots vs Seahawks
- Super Bowl XLIX Prop Bets: Full List
- Super Bowl 49 Game Capsule: Patriots @ Seahawks
- Awesome: Must-see Super Bowl Hall of Shame Infographic
- Referee Bill Vinovich Gets The Nod For Super Bowl 49 -- Balls
- 2014 NFL Divisional Playoffs Most-Watched Evah!
- CHFF's Pat Imig Talks Stan Kroenke & The Rams on Sportsnet 590 Toronto
- NFL 2014 Playoff Seeds and Schedule
- Cold Hard Football Facts Quality Stats: Perfect 4-0 In Wild Card Weekend
- Vegas Win Totals For Each NFL Team