Articles tagged "NFL game analysis"
Music To Your Ears: CHFF's Dominant Game Analysis
When we toot our own horn it should be music to the ears of CHFF Insiders. We dominate the world of NFL game analysis, especially in crunch time, with a spectacular late-season .671 ATS performance we believe is unprecedented.
Power Performance: CHFF ATS Record Every Week For 4 Years
The Cold, Hard Football Facts have picked every NFL game every week straight up and against the spread every season since 2009. Here's a look at our performance every week since then.
- Super Bowl XLIX Favorites: NFC Likely To Be Super Again In 2014
- Super Bowl XLVIII Most Watched Program In U.S. History
- Super Bowl XLVIII Postgame Stat-Palooza
- CHFF Classic: Russell Wilson NFL's Best Young QB
- Super Bowl XLVIII: Broncos-Seahawks The Statistically Perfect Super Bowl
- Prop-A-Palooza II: Hundreds More Super Bowl XLVIII Prop Bets
- Live From Media Day: Could Seattle D Stop Russell Wilson
- Seattle Seahawks Brash Legion of Boom Proves Real Statistical Deal
- AFC Champion Denver Broncos Betting Season in Review
- NFC Champion Seattle Seahawks Betting Season in Review