Articles tagged "NFL facts"
Stats Up the Wazoo: Super Bowl XLVIII Game Capsule
This fact-filled Super Bowl XLVIII game capsule was provided by NFL media services.
How Do the Denver Broncos Beat Thee? Let Us Count the Ways
The Broncos' 27-17 win over Kansas City Sunday night was another stack of bills in the Broncos' Super Bowl bank. We assess this remarkable team, starting with this Manning character.
Stat Pack Week 10: We Bully Miami's Failed Offensive Line
Adam Dobrowolski leads off his weekly Stat Pack podcast by statistically bullying Richie Incognito and Miami's failed Offensive Hogs. He also delves into the Mathletics at the midpoint of the 2013 season, tackles Nick Foles and plenty of other statistical storylines.
Read 'Em And Weep: 10 NFL Facts Fans Don't Want to Hear
If you're a fervent fan, and your team lost this week, this might be too much to bear. But we don't care. The truth hurts. Here are 10 painful Cold, Hard Football Facts about the losers of Week 4 and here in 2013: including Matt Ryan and the NOT-Lanta Falcons.
- Play Fantasy Football in Seconds with Fantasy Spin Quick Pick
- Panthers Better Than Falcons in 17 of 22 Quality Stats
- Steelers-Seahawks tight statistical showdown
- Patriots, Panthers Have Each Faced Just 1 Quality Opponent
- New England Heads to Denver Dominant in Quality Stats Battle
- Cardinals, Patriots Top 2 in Mother of All Stats, Passer Rating Differential
- Super Bowl XLIX Prop Bets: Full List
- Super Bowl 49 Game Capsule: Patriots @ Seahawks
- Awesome: Must-see Super Bowl Hall of Shame Infographic
- Referee Bill Vinovich Gets The Nod For Super Bowl 49 -- Balls