Articles tagged "NFL divisional playoffs"
Famous Last Words: ‘49ers Will Regret Starting Kaepernick’
We bombastically declared last week that the 49ers will regret the decision to start Colin Kaepernick, only to watch him prove the power of Real Quarterback Rating, with a 116.4 performance. Teams better in Real QB Rating are 52-4 (.929) since Week 15.
Mother Of All Stats Gets Hammered Like Drunken Old MILF
We thought of washed up MILFs everywhere when our own Mother of All Stats, Passer Rating Differential, got hammered like cosmo-swilling cougar Mrs. Stiffler in the divisional round. Still, Colin Kaepernick, Tom Brady and our Real and Spectacular picks rock 'n roll on.
Texans-Patriots: Payback's A Bitch, But Houston Low On Cash
The Patriots are going into this match up against the Houston Texans with great confidence, even though they will never admit it.
Quality Stats Power Rankings: We Size Up The Final 8
Seven of the final eight playoff contenders finished in the Top 8 in our Quality Stats Power Rankings, including a straight flush of Nos. 1 to 7 at the top. Let's just say it wasn't by accident.
NFL Divisional Playoffs First Reaction: Final 8 Proves Power Of PRD
The statistical chaff of the playoff field was conveniently separated from the nourishing wheat of contenders in the wildcard round, especially when you analyze the NFL through the powerful prism of Passer Rating Differential. We use PRD to take our first look ahead at the four divisional playoff clashes.
- FF Champs Radio: Today From 12-2 pm ET
- Saints Top NFL With 6 Quality Wins; 5 Losers With 0 Quality Wins
- Seahawks, Panthers Remain Atop Quality Stats Power Rankings Despite Losses
- Drew Brees: Fastest Player To 50,000 In History
- Cincinnati Dismantles Indianapolis; AFC North Title In Sight
- Lions, Big Runs & Snow - Oh My! Chip's Eagles Overcome Early Woes
- Sad-Sack Houston Texans: The Dumbest Team In Football
- San Francisco 19, Seattle 17: 49ers Serve Notice
- College Football Awards: Regular Season Finale Edition
- Brady on Gronk Injury: "No one feel sorry for us".