Articles tagged "NFL coaches"
Final 2014 Intelligence Index: Patriots NFL's Smartest Team; Redskins Dumbest
Smart, well-coached teams win games and win fans money. Dumb, poorly coached teams lose games and lose fans money. Dumb coaches also get canned at the end of the season. New England ended the year No. 1 on the Intelligence Index; Washington finished dead last.
Reign of Error: Rex Ryan's New York Jets the Dumbest Team in Football
Rex Ryan's reign of error continues in New York: his Jets are the dumbest team in football, No. 32 and dead last on the CHFF Intelligence Index. Smart teams, meanwhile, remain a smart way to make money on NFL games.
A Legacy Examined: Mike Shanahan, Mastermind
He's got the nickname, and the rings. But if this year in Washington is it for Mike Shanahan, does he have the right Hall of Fame credentials?
- Quality Stats Super Bowl Breakdown: Patriots vs Seahawks
- Super Bowl 49 Game Capsule: Patriots @ Seahawks
- Awesome: Must-see Super Bowl Hall of Shame Infographic
- Referee Bill Vinovich Gets The Nod For Super Bowl 49 -- Balls
- 2014 NFL Divisional Playoffs Most-Watched Evah!
- NFL VP of Officiating Dean Blandino Talks Dez Bryant No-Catch Ruling
- CHFF's Pat Imig Talks Stan Kroenke & The Rams on Sportsnet 590 Toronto
- NFL 2014 Playoff Seeds and Schedule
- Cold Hard Football Facts Quality Stats: Perfect 4-0 In Wild Card Weekend
- Vegas Win Totals For Each NFL Team