Articles tagged "NFL bettors"
Final 2014 Intelligence Index: Patriots NFL's Smartest Team; Redskins Dumbest
Smart, well-coached teams win games and win fans money. Dumb, poorly coached teams lose games and lose fans money. Dumb coaches also get canned at the end of the season. New England ended the year No. 1 on the Intelligence Index; Washington finished dead last.
Genius! Mental Mismatches Produce Brilliant 4-1 Record Against the Spread
Our five "Mental Mismatches" on Sunday produced yet another brilliant performance, with a 4-1 record against the spread. It further solidified the CHFF Intelligence Index as the smartest way to pick ATS winners.
Slack Lines, Week 1: Our All-Star Comedy Panel Of NFL Picks
Introducing the NFL picks column with an all-star panel of comedic talent who help put the fun in painful, financially crippling gambling losses.
The Intelligence Index: Money In The Bank
Let's cut to the chase: Dumb teams lose games, but can make you big money. Teams with a final score of -5.0 or worse on the new CHFF Intelligence Index are 52-106-2 (.331) against the spread since 2010. Read on.
- Play Fantasy Football in Seconds with Fantasy Spin Quick Pick
- Panthers Better Than Falcons in 17 of 22 Quality Stats
- Steelers-Seahawks tight statistical showdown
- Patriots, Panthers Have Each Faced Just 1 Quality Opponent
- New England Heads to Denver Dominant in Quality Stats Battle
- Cardinals, Patriots Top 2 in Mother of All Stats, Passer Rating Differential
- Super Bowl XLIX Prop Bets: Full List
- Super Bowl 49 Game Capsule: Patriots @ Seahawks
- Awesome: Must-see Super Bowl Hall of Shame Infographic
- Referee Bill Vinovich Gets The Nod For Super Bowl 49 -- Balls