Articles tagged "NFL bettors"
Slack Lines, Week 1: Our All-Star Comedy Panel Of NFL Picks
Introducing the NFL picks column with an all-star panel of comedic talent who help put the fun in painful, financially crippling gambling losses.
The Intelligence Index: Money In The Bank
Let's cut to the chase: Dumb teams lose games, but can make you big money. Teams with a final score of -5.0 or worse on the new CHFF Intelligence Index are 52-106-2 (.331) against the spread since 2010. Read on.
- History Says Arizona, Cincinnati and Philadelphia Will Make Playoffs
- CHFF Flashback: Colin Kaepernick Has Worst QB Performance of 2013
- Andy Dalton Passes Aaron Rodgers In Record Books
- Quotes From Ravens Fans Who Support Ray Rice
- 2014 NFL Season Player Props
- Vegas Win Totals For Each NFL Team
- Best NFL Records Of The Past 10 Years
- Audio: The Cold Hard Football Facts Hosted By Pat Imig
- Cardinals And Chargers: Charting Their Courses After Week 1
- Groundhog Day: Seattle Dominates Green Bay