Articles tagged "NFL bettors"
Slack Lines, Week 1: Our All-Star Comedy Panel Of NFL Picks
Introducing the NFL picks column with an all-star panel of comedic talent who help put the fun in painful, financially crippling gambling losses.
The Intelligence Index: Money In The Bank
Let's cut to the chase: Dumb teams lose games, but can make you big money. Teams with a final score of -5.0 or worse on the new CHFF Intelligence Index are 52-106-2 (.331) against the spread since 2010. Read on.
- Super Bowl XLIX Favorites: NFC Likely To Be Super Again In 2014
- Super Bowl XLVIII Most Watched Program In U.S. History
- Super Bowl XLVIII Postgame Stat-Palooza
- CHFF Classic: Russell Wilson NFL's Best Young QB
- Super Bowl XLVIII: Broncos-Seahawks The Statistically Perfect Super Bowl
- Prop-A-Palooza II: Hundreds More Super Bowl XLVIII Prop Bets
- Live From Media Day: Could Seattle D Stop Russell Wilson
- Seattle Seahawks Brash Legion of Boom Proves Real Statistical Deal
- AFC Champion Denver Broncos Betting Season in Review
- NFC Champion Seattle Seahawks Betting Season in Review