Articles tagged "NFL analysis"
Very DangeRuss: Seattle Seahawks Can Win a Shootout
Over the years at CHFF, we've learned how elite offenses fail to put out in the postseason. Now, we learn how Russell Wilson, the Seattle Seahawks and their elite D can win a shootout.
Intelligence Index: After A 3-0 week, Two More Smart Picks
Last week was easy, with three runaway wins. But with most of the league's dumbest teams playing each other, we had to go deeper for this week's two solid selections.
Stat Pack Week 9: Brain Dead Zombies in Big D?
Adam Dobrowolski looks to see if the mental meltdown in last week's Cowboys-Lions game will be a sign of a Dallas decline.
Top Guns: NFL Blowouts Move In Lockstep With Real Quarterback Rating
We introduced Real QB Rating Differential this year to prove that NFL wins and losses are all about QB performance. The biggest blowouts of the season, led by Carolina's 38-0 win over the Giants Sunday, confirm the awesome firepower of Real QB Rating.
Music To Your Ears: CHFF's Dominant Game Analysis
When we toot our own horn it should be music to the ears of CHFF Insiders. We dominate the world of NFL game analysis, especially in crunch time, with a spectacular late-season .671 ATS performance we believe is unprecedented.
- Play Fantasy Football in Seconds with Fantasy Spin Quick Pick
- Panthers Better Than Falcons in 17 of 22 Quality Stats
- Steelers-Seahawks tight statistical showdown
- Patriots, Panthers Have Each Faced Just 1 Quality Opponent
- New England Heads to Denver Dominant in Quality Stats Battle
- Cardinals, Patriots Top 2 in Mother of All Stats, Passer Rating Differential
- Super Bowl XLIX Prop Bets: Full List
- Super Bowl 49 Game Capsule: Patriots @ Seahawks
- Awesome: Must-see Super Bowl Hall of Shame Infographic
- Referee Bill Vinovich Gets The Nod For Super Bowl 49 -- Balls