Articles tagged "NFL against the spread trends"
Intelligence Index: Mental Mismatches Killing It Against The Spread
The Intelligence Index recommended three mental mismatches last week. They proved the week's three biggest blowouts. The I.I. now boasts an easy, no-sweat 4-0 record against the spread and we find three more mental mismatches in Week 4. The seven dumbest teams in football are 3-18 ATS this year.
- NFL Week 16 Game Capsules
- Oh The Horror: Jaguars Titans TNF Preview
- Jeremy Hill & ODB Setting Rookie Records While Veterans Fitzgerald, Smith & Wayne Make History
- Comebacks, Touchdowns and Yards Galore: NFL 2014
- Saints at Bears And a Bizarre Playoff Race
- 4th Quarter Pole: Marshawn Lynch, Jamaal Charles December's Best Running Backs
- Patriots & Chargers Dominating December In Recent History
- Quality Stats Six Pack: Game-Changers Down the Stretch
- 2014 NFL Season Player Props
- Vegas Win Totals For Each NFL Team