Articles tagged "NFL against the spread trends"
Intelligence Index: Mental Mismatches Killing It Against The Spread
The Intelligence Index recommended three mental mismatches last week. They proved the week's three biggest blowouts. The I.I. now boasts an easy, no-sweat 4-0 record against the spread and we find three more mental mismatches in Week 4. The seven dumbest teams in football are 3-18 ATS this year.
- Quality Stats Super Bowl Breakdown: Patriots vs Seahawks
- Super Bowl XLIX Prop Bets: Full List
- Super Bowl 49 Game Capsule: Patriots @ Seahawks
- Awesome: Must-see Super Bowl Hall of Shame Infographic
- Referee Bill Vinovich Gets The Nod For Super Bowl 49 -- Balls
- 2014 NFL Divisional Playoffs Most-Watched Evah!
- CHFF's Pat Imig Talks Stan Kroenke & The Rams on Sportsnet 590 Toronto
- NFL 2014 Playoff Seeds and Schedule
- Cold Hard Football Facts Quality Stats: Perfect 4-0 In Wild Card Weekend
- Vegas Win Totals For Each NFL Team