Articles tagged "NFL against the spread trends"
Intelligence Index: Mental Mismatches Killing It Against The Spread
The Intelligence Index recommended three mental mismatches last week. They proved the week's three biggest blowouts. The I.I. now boasts an easy, no-sweat 4-0 record against the spread and we find three more mental mismatches in Week 4. The seven dumbest teams in football are 3-18 ATS this year.
- The Berger-Bowl Becomes the Bell Show For the Steeler's Win
- Chiefs @ Raiders Thursday Night Preview
- J.J. Watt And Demaryius Thomas Dominating The Competition
- NFC Rookies Making Big Impact In 2014 Season
- Keep The Faith: 20 Teams Since 1990 With Losing Record After Nine Games Have Made Playoffs
- Tony Romo Now 25-5 All Time In November
- Pro Football's Battlefield Heroes
- No Surprise: NFL Teams On Pace To Score Most Points In History
- 2014 NFL Season Player Props
- Vegas Win Totals For Each NFL Team