Articles tagged "NFL against the spread trends"
Intelligence Index: Mental Mismatches Killing It Against The Spread
The Intelligence Index recommended three mental mismatches last week. They proved the week's three biggest blowouts. The I.I. now boasts an easy, no-sweat 4-0 record against the spread and we find three more mental mismatches in Week 4. The seven dumbest teams in football are 3-18 ATS this year.
- CHFF Flashback: Colin Kaepernick Has Worst QB Performance of 2013
- Patriots Turn It Around With Win Over Minnesota
- Andy Dalton Passes Aaron Rodgers In Record Books
- Quotes From Ravens Fans Who Support Ray Rice
- 2014 NFL Season Player Props
- Cardinals And Chargers: Charting Their Courses After Week 1
- Vegas Win Totals For Each NFL Team
- Best NFL Records Of The Past 10 Years
- Audio: The Cold Hard Football Facts Hosted By Pat Imig
- Groundhog Day: Seattle Dominates Green Bay