Articles tagged "NFL against the spread trends"
Intelligence Index: Mental Mismatches Killing It Against The Spread
The Intelligence Index recommended three mental mismatches last week. They proved the week's three biggest blowouts. The I.I. now boasts an easy, no-sweat 4-0 record against the spread and we find three more mental mismatches in Week 4. The seven dumbest teams in football are 3-18 ATS this year.
- Texans Roll Into Pittsburgh And Roll Over For Steelers
- CHFF's Pat Imig Talks NFL Week 7 w the Adam Jones Show on 98.5 The Sports Hub
- NFL Quarterbacks On Pace For Highest Yards Per Attempt Avg In History
- San Diego @ Denver: TNF Preview
- Broncos D Shines On Manning's Night
- Rams QB Austin Davis Is Saving A Fan Base From Apathy
- Dallas Downs New York Giants: 3 Things We Learned
- CHFF's Pat Imig Talks NFL On Sportsnet 590 The Fan Toronto
- 2014 NFL Season Player Props
- Vegas Win Totals For Each NFL Team