Articles tagged "NFL Week 9"
Fluke Or Legit? Nick Foles NFL's Top-Rated Passer
After failing to score an offensive TD for two weeks, Chip Kelly's offense exploded for seven on Sunday behind a record-tying day by young QB Nick Foles. A fluke? Or is Foles Philly's legit QB of the future?
All Alex Smith Does Is Win! And Suck
The Chiefs are 9-0 and it's all rainbows and puppydogs and babies dressed like Andy Reid for Halloween. But unless Alex Smith and the passing game pick it up, it's all going to be for nothing. Plus, four other statistical storylines from the early Sunday games.
Kansas City 23, Buffalo 13: Chiefs Historic Masters of Efficiency
The Kansas City Chiefs are shaping up as one of the great masters of efficiency in NFL history, and provided a textbook example with their 23-13 win over the Buffalo Bills Sunday. The Chiefs were outgained badly in the game and have been outgained on the season. But they are 9-0.
Carolina 34, Atlanta 10: Panthers Validate Statistical Prowess
Break up the Panthers. Carolina entered Week 9 a surprising No. 3 in our Quality Stats Power Rankings and validated that standing with a 34-10 beatdown of the struggling Atlanta Falcons.
Stat Pack Week 9: Brain Dead Zombies in Big D?
Adam Dobrowolski looks to see if the mental meltdown in last week's Cowboys-Lions game will be a sign of a Dallas decline.
Slack Lines, Week 9: The Day After Soxpocalypse
After the Sox big win, our Bostonians whisper about Case Keenum, squint to read their notes about the Packers, and generally try and keep it together.
Week 9 NFL Snapshots: 13 Images, 26 Facts, Infinite Wisdom
Justin Henry graphically breaks down Week 9's offerings, including the Chiefs run for 9-0, and the NFL's oldest rivalry renewed on Monday Night.
Dolphins Destroy Chiefs 31-3: 5 Things We Learned
Dolphins beat writer Philip Bijeau celebrates Miamis first win by trying to help you comprehend the enormity of it all. Some people are takers, and some like Philip are givers. You're welcome.
Cowboys Report: Hurting the 'Hawks, Getting Back to .500
Thanks to a strong defensive performance in Big D, the Cowboys defeat the Seahawks, 23-13. Beat writer Adam Dobrowolski breaks down the defensive success while explaining how that defense prevent an upset caused horrific scoring inefficiency.
- Super Bowl XLIX Favorites: NFC Likely To Be Super Again In 2014
- Super Bowl XLVIII Most Watched Program In U.S. History
- Super Bowl XLVIII Postgame Stat-Palooza
- CHFF Classic: Russell Wilson NFL's Best Young QB
- Super Bowl XLVIII: Broncos-Seahawks The Statistically Perfect Super Bowl
- Prop-A-Palooza II: Hundreds More Super Bowl XLVIII Prop Bets
- Live From Media Day: Could Seattle D Stop Russell Wilson
- Seattle Seahawks Brash Legion of Boom Proves Real Statistical Deal
- AFC Champion Denver Broncos Betting Season in Review
- NFC Champion Seattle Seahawks Betting Season in Review