Articles tagged "NFL Week 4"
Buck Up, Patriots Fans: Pass Defense, Pedigree In Your Corner
Patriots fans grown fat on pretty football are a little sour after the team's unattractive 2-1 start. We say Buck Up, Little Campers. Your team may have finally found it's long-lost Super Bowl-caliber defense to go with its pedigree as the greatest victory machine in North American sports history.
Week 4 Trifecta: Expect Redskins-Raiders Points A-Plenty
Early-season NFL action is always the toughest to gauge and the 1-2 Falcons, who were 13-3 last year, provide plenty of proof. This week, we look for fireworks out of the Redskins-Raiders Sunday afternoon and Drew Brees Monday night.
Matter of Facts: Full Frontal Assault Of Week 4 Stats
Pro Football Guru Russell Baxter launches another full frontal assault of facts and data: like a crazed, Viking berserker, he single handedly sacks a Godforsaken village of ignorance on the English coast with his razor-sharp hatchet of knowledge. You've been warned.
New England Patriots: What We Learned in 31-19 Win Over Oakland Raiders
It was a bounceback game for the Patriots, coming off a blown lead against the Bills. It was a letdown game for the Raiders, coming off a huge upset against the Jets. Erik Frenz takes you in-depth with five things he learned in his weekly observations.
Browns learn hard lessons in 31-13 loss to Titans
As the Browns failed their first true test of the 2011 season, beat writer Adam Dobrowolski looks at five lessons to take from the game.
Dallas Cowboys' epic collapse: dunce caps all around
Make no bones about it; the Cowboys gave away this one. As they lose 34-30 in the worst-blown second half home lead in the NFL history, beat writer Adam Dobrowolski shares the blame beyond Tony Romo.
Bears Week 4 preview: identity crisis in Chicago
When Chicago changed to a more balanced attack in the 2nd half of last season, they finished 7-2 and won the NFC North title. However, this year, it looks like Mike Martz is back to his old, stubborn ways. CHFF Bears writer, Jay Sanchez explains.
- The Best Johnny Manziel Photo You'll See From Week 16
- Denver Broncos At Cinncinnati Bengals Game Capsule
- NFL 30-Touchdown Club Bigger Than Ever In 2014
- 2014 Stories: J.J. Watt, Antonio Brown & Matt Forte
- Bengals-Steelers Set For Week 17 Finale On Sunday Night Football
- Jaguars Outlast Titans In XFL Classic
- 4th Quarter Pole: Marshawn Lynch, Jamaal Charles December's Best Running Backs
- Patriots & Chargers Dominating December In Recent History
- 2014 NFL Season Player Props
- Vegas Win Totals For Each NFL Team