Articles tagged "NFL Week 16 scores"
Eagles Blowout Bears, 54-11; Face Winner-Take-All Battle With Dallas
The Philadelphia Eagles were embarrassed by the Vikings last week. They responded this week with a 54-11 blowout of the Chicago Bears, one of the most prolific offensive games in franchise history. What does this mean for their winner-take-all Week 17 game in Dallas?
Detroit Lions Suffer From Institutional Futility
Jim Schwartz and the Cowardly Lions tucked their tales on Sunday at a moment when the organization needed bold leadership. The Lions were odds-on favorites to win the NFC North at mid-season. But in typical fashion, they collapsed down the stretch and will miss the playoffs.
Peyton Manning Record 51 TD Passes Adds Another Chapter To Legacy
Peyton Manning passed for four touchdowns Sunday afternoon in Denver's 37-13 win over the hapless Houston Texans to give him a record 51 on the season, adding another layer of legend to his legacy. Most impressive? The record-setting 2013 season is not even his greatest.
- Super Bowl XLIX Favorites: NFC Likely To Be Super Again In 2014
- Super Bowl XLVIII Most Watched Program In U.S. History
- Super Bowl XLVIII Postgame Stat-Palooza
- CHFF Classic: Russell Wilson NFL's Best Young QB
- Super Bowl XLVIII: Broncos-Seahawks The Statistically Perfect Super Bowl
- Prop-A-Palooza II: Hundreds More Super Bowl XLVIII Prop Bets
- Live From Media Day: Could Seattle D Stop Russell Wilson
- Seattle Seahawks Brash Legion of Boom Proves Real Statistical Deal
- AFC Champion Denver Broncos Betting Season in Review
- NFC Champion Seattle Seahawks Betting Season in Review