Articles tagged "NFL Week 16 results"
Eagles Blowout Bears, 54-11; Face Winner-Take-All Battle With Dallas
The Philadelphia Eagles were embarrassed by the Vikings last week. They responded this week with a 54-11 blowout of the Chicago Bears, one of the most prolific offensive games in franchise history. What does this mean for their winner-take-all Week 17 game in Dallas?
Detroit Lions Suffer From Institutional Futility
Jim Schwartz and the Cowardly Lions tucked their tales on Sunday at a moment when the organization needed bold leadership. The Lions were odds-on favorites to win the NFC North at mid-season. But in typical fashion, they collapsed down the stretch and will miss the playoffs.
Peyton Manning Record 51 TD Passes Adds Another Chapter To Legacy
Peyton Manning passed for four touchdowns Sunday afternoon in Denver's 37-13 win over the hapless Houston Texans to give him a record 51 on the season, adding another layer of legend to his legacy. Most impressive? The record-setting 2013 season is not even his greatest.
- Play Fantasy Football in Seconds with Fantasy Spin Quick Pick
- Panthers Better Than Falcons in 17 of 22 Quality Stats
- Steelers-Seahawks tight statistical showdown
- Patriots, Panthers Have Each Faced Just 1 Quality Opponent
- New England Heads to Denver Dominant in Quality Stats Battle
- Cardinals, Patriots Top 2 in Mother of All Stats, Passer Rating Differential
- Super Bowl XLIX Prop Bets: Full List
- Super Bowl 49 Game Capsule: Patriots @ Seahawks
- Awesome: Must-see Super Bowl Hall of Shame Infographic
- Referee Bill Vinovich Gets The Nod For Super Bowl 49 -- Balls