Articles tagged "NFL Week 16 results"
Eagles Blowout Bears, 54-11; Face Winner-Take-All Battle With Dallas
The Philadelphia Eagles were embarrassed by the Vikings last week. They responded this week with a 54-11 blowout of the Chicago Bears, one of the most prolific offensive games in franchise history. What does this mean for their winner-take-all Week 17 game in Dallas?
Detroit Lions Suffer From Institutional Futility
Jim Schwartz and the Cowardly Lions tucked their tales on Sunday at a moment when the organization needed bold leadership. The Lions were odds-on favorites to win the NFC North at mid-season. But in typical fashion, they collapsed down the stretch and will miss the playoffs.
Peyton Manning Record 51 TD Passes Adds Another Chapter To Legacy
Peyton Manning passed for four touchdowns Sunday afternoon in Denver's 37-13 win over the hapless Houston Texans to give him a record 51 on the season, adding another layer of legend to his legacy. Most impressive? The record-setting 2013 season is not even his greatest.
- Peyton Manning More Prolific Than Previously Thought
- Texans Roll Into Pittsburgh And Roll Over For Steelers
- CHFF's Pat Imig Talks NFL Week 7 w the Adam Jones Show on 98.5 The Sports Hub
- NFL Quarterbacks On Pace For Highest Yards Per Attempt Avg In History
- San Diego & Denver: Experts In Red Zone Offensive Efficiency
- Broncos D Shines On Manning's Night
- Rams QB Austin Davis Is Saving A Fan Base From Apathy
- Quality Stats Six Pack: Weakness for One-Loss Teams
- 2014 NFL Season Player Props
- Vegas Win Totals For Each NFL Team