Articles tagged "NFL Week 15 scores"
Week 15 in Review: Holiday Feast Turns to Famine
Favored contenders like New England, Cincinnati, Denver, Philadelphia, Dallas and New Orleans not only failed to cover, but all lost outright in Week 15. Four of them cost us against-the-spread victories (NE, CIN, PHI, NO).
King of Props Stays Hot As Temperatures Drop
The "King of Props" has brought the heat all season, posting a royal record of 41-20-1 (.672). He can ice a fourth straight winning week with tonight's play.
Good Grief! Isn’t There Anyone Who Knows What the AFC Is All About?
Charlie Brown famously yells out before the Peanuts Christmas pageant, “Isn’t there anyone who knows what Christmas is all about!” We felt the same exasperation in Week 15 over the state of the AFC. Three contenders pissed away a chance to take charge against ho-ho-hum pretenders.
NFL Bottom Line: Stats That Defined Each Week 15 Game
Justin Henry caps off an upside-down week of action, in which five of the six 1-3 seeds in each conference lost their games. Only Seattle won.
Matt Cassel, Poor Situtional Football Sink Chip Kelly's Philadelphia Eagles
The Eagles have given up 48+ points just 13 times in their long history, two of those games this year alone. And the latest was the worst of the bunch: Chip Kelly's Eagles were ripped up by back-up QB Matt Cassel and the wounded, Adrian Peterson-less Vikings. Credit poor coaching.
- Peyton Manning More Prolific Than Previously Thought
- Texans Roll Into Pittsburgh And Roll Over For Steelers
- CHFF's Pat Imig Talks NFL Week 7 w the Adam Jones Show on 98.5 The Sports Hub
- NFL Quarterbacks On Pace For Highest Yards Per Attempt Avg In History
- San Diego & Denver: Experts In Red Zone Offensive Efficiency
- Broncos D Shines On Manning's Night
- Rams QB Austin Davis Is Saving A Fan Base From Apathy
- Quality Stats Six Pack: Weakness for One-Loss Teams
- 2014 NFL Season Player Props
- Vegas Win Totals For Each NFL Team