Articles tagged "NFL Week 1"
The NFL Week 1 Bottom Line: Statistical Winners and Losers
Justin Henry drills deep into the core of our Quality Stats and your hell-bound soul to uncover the key reasons each Week 1 winner won, and why each loser is doomed to eternal statistical misery (at least for this week).
Kansas City Chiefs Step Out in Style: Statistical 'Big Boards' Say It All
The Kansas City Chiefs have been on a lot of lists as the upcoming breakout performer of 2013. It's only one week in against a very bad opponent, but so far, so very good for Andy Reid and Alex Smith.
This Is What Happens When Matt Flynn Plays Monopoly
Matt Flynn always seems to draw the same card on the Monopoly board of NFL life.
Professor Chip Kelly Re-Educates ‘Dumb’ Philadelphia Eagles
The Philadelphia Eagles head back to school Monday night for the first time under Professor of Pigskin Chip Kelly. We're going to follow the re-education of the NFL's dumbest team throughout the 2013 season.
Dallas Cowboys NFL's Best In Week 1; Carolina Panthers the Worst
The Dallas Cowboys remain the NFL's best team on opening day, powered largely by a record streak of 17 straight Week 1 wins from 1965 to 1981. Even Tony Romo's Cowboys have gone 4-2 out of the gate.
Dallas Collapses In NY: Five Things We Learned
With a cartoonish collapse in the fourth quarter, the Cowboys lose their season-opener to the New York Jets, 27-24. Cold, Hard Football Facts beat writer Adam Dobrowolski assesses the damage.
Browns Lose To Bengals: Five Things We Learned
Cats bite Dawgs. Beat writer Adam Dobrowolski digs up the dirt on the first day at the office for the 2011 Browns.
- History Says Arizona, Cincinnati and Philadelphia Will Make Playoffs
- CHFF Flashback: Colin Kaepernick Has Worst QB Performance of 2013
- Andy Dalton Passes Aaron Rodgers In Record Books
- Quotes From Ravens Fans Who Support Ray Rice
- 2014 NFL Season Player Props
- Vegas Win Totals For Each NFL Team
- Best NFL Records Of The Past 10 Years
- Audio: The Cold Hard Football Facts Hosted By Pat Imig
- Cardinals And Chargers: Charting Their Courses After Week 1
- Groundhog Day: Seattle Dominates Green Bay