Articles tagged "NFL Week 1"
The NFL Week 1 Bottom Line: Statistical Winners and Losers
Justin Henry drills deep into the core of our Quality Stats and your hell-bound soul to uncover the key reasons each Week 1 winner won, and why each loser is doomed to eternal statistical misery (at least for this week).
Kansas City Chiefs Step Out in Style: Statistical 'Big Boards' Say It All
The Kansas City Chiefs have been on a lot of lists as the upcoming breakout performer of 2013. It's only one week in against a very bad opponent, but so far, so very good for Andy Reid and Alex Smith.
This Is What Happens When Matt Flynn Plays Monopoly
Matt Flynn always seems to draw the same card on the Monopoly board of NFL life.
Professor Chip Kelly Re-Educates ‘Dumb’ Philadelphia Eagles
The Philadelphia Eagles head back to school Monday night for the first time under Professor of Pigskin Chip Kelly. We're going to follow the re-education of the NFL's dumbest team throughout the 2013 season.
Dallas Cowboys NFL's Best In Week 1; Carolina Panthers the Worst
The Dallas Cowboys remain the NFL's best team on opening day, powered largely by a record streak of 17 straight Week 1 wins from 1965 to 1981. Even Tony Romo's Cowboys have gone 4-2 out of the gate.
Dallas Collapses In NY: Five Things We Learned
With a cartoonish collapse in the fourth quarter, the Cowboys lose their season-opener to the New York Jets, 27-24. Cold, Hard Football Facts beat writer Adam Dobrowolski assesses the damage.
Browns Lose To Bengals: Five Things We Learned
Cats bite Dawgs. Beat writer Adam Dobrowolski digs up the dirt on the first day at the office for the 2011 Browns.
- Saints, Broncos Top NFL With 5 Quality Wins; 7 Losers With 0 Quality Wins
- Seahawks, Panthers Remain Atop Quality Stats Power Rankings Despite Losses
- Week 14 Scores And Stats
- Cincinnati Dismantles Indianapolis; AFC North Title In Sight
- Lions, Big Runs & Snow - Oh My! Chip's Eagles Overcome Early Woes
- Sad-Sack Houston Texans: The Dumbest Team In Football
- San Francisco 19, Seattle 17: 49ers Serve Notice
- College Football Awards: Regular Season Finale Edition
- Slack Lines, Week 14: Luke-warm Heading Into Crunch Time
- Week 14 NFL Snapshots: Litmus Test Continues