Articles tagged "NFL Power Rankings"
Super Bowl Dark Cat: Carolina Panthers Top NFL Quality Stats Power Rankings
The Carolina Panthers have the statistical and mental chops to win a Super Bowl and top our Quality Stats Power Rankings entering Week 10. But do they have the nuggets to pull together a big win streak against a tough second-half schedule? We'll soon find out.
Week 9 Power Rankings: Fear The New Orleans Saints
The New Orleans Saints have chopped their way through the statistical defensive doorstop of 2012 and emerged as one of the most frightening forces in football here in 2013, shooting up to No. 2 overall in our Quality Stats Power Rankings. NFL contenders should fear the Saints this year.
Power Rankings: Seattle Seahawks, Kansas City Chiefs NFL's 1-2 Punch
Our preseason Super Bowl favorite Seattle Seahawks are No. 1 in our Quality Stats Power Rankings and No. 1 in Passer Rating Differential, the Mother of All Stats. Surprising 7-0 Kansas City, No. 2 in our rankings, is dominating defensively like few teams in recent history.
Fear The Chiefs: Powerful Kansas City AFC's Team To Beat
The Kansas City Chiefs top the Cold, Hard Football Facts Quality Stats Power Rankings through Week 6: the best all-around team in football. Here are four reasons Kansas City, and not Denver, is the team to beat in the AFC.
- Super Bowl XLIX Favorites: NFC Likely To Be Super Again In 2014
- Super Bowl XLVIII Most Watched Program In U.S. History
- Super Bowl XLVIII Postgame Stat-Palooza
- CHFF Classic: Russell Wilson NFL's Best Young QB
- Super Bowl XLVIII: Broncos-Seahawks The Statistically Perfect Super Bowl
- Prop-A-Palooza II: Hundreds More Super Bowl XLVIII Prop Bets
- Live From Media Day: Could Seattle D Stop Russell Wilson
- Seattle Seahawks Brash Legion of Boom Proves Real Statistical Deal
- AFC Champion Denver Broncos Betting Season in Review
- NFC Champion Seattle Seahawks Betting Season in Review