Articles tagged "NFL Draft"
NFL Draft First-Round Riches: Rams, Jets, Vikings Multiple Picks
The Rams, Jets and Vikings all had multiple 1st-round picks in the 2013 draft. But striking it rich with two studs is unlikely says Scott Kacsmar, adding that the Vikings landed one first rounder with bust written all over him.
Final Round Of Stats, Facts And Data From The 2013 NFL Draft
A complete round of data from the 2013 draft, highlighting the best and worst of the NFL's annual public meat market. Let's just say Southern girls had plenty to cheer for this weekend.
Geno Smith To The Jets: Big Mess In The Big Apple
The 2013 NFL draft was dominated by linemen in the first round and largely derided as boring by the pigskin pundit-ocracy. Then it exploded like the night sky on a 4th of July of football in Round 2 when the Jets had the 'nads to insert Geno Smith into their already dysfunctional offensive backfield.
After The Facts: First-Round Numbers From The 2013 NFL Draft
The first round of the 78th edition of the NFL Draft did not disappoint, says Pro Football Guru Russell Baxter. Here's a few fact-filled observations about the first 32 picks of the 2013 draft.
Cattle Call: We Grade 32 Prime Cuts From Round 1 Of 2013 NFL Draft
Linemen dominated the first round of the 2013 draft. In fact, we haven't seen these many hogs snatched up in one place since the Quincy boys crashed Rick Morris's frat party at UMass back in 1991. We grade the
Hog Wild: Linemen Rule First Round Of 2013 NFL Draft
Linemen dominated the first round of the 2013 draft. In fact, we haven't seen this many hogs snatched up in one place since the Quincy boys went to that frat party at UMass back in 1991. Central Michigan OT Eric Fisher was selected No. 1 overall.
Bonzo The Idiot Monkey's Mock Draft: Geno Smith To Jacksonville
Longtime readers of the Cold, Hard Football Facts know our feelings (if we had them) about mock drafts: they're not worth the data bits they're written on. So we turn our mock draft over to Bonzo the Idiot Monkey, where his selections are no more a blindfolded crap shoot than the mock drafts of the so-called experts.
Live From Radio City: Reporter Punks NFL Draft Fans
Football Nation reporter Bill Enright is at Radio City Music Hall, where he punked unwitting NFL fans. He asked fans their thoughts about imaginary players, including Calvin Johnson's "brother" Curving Johnson. The answers are comedy gold.
Draft Habits: NFL Teams Covet LBs, Duped By False Temptress WRs
NFL teams value LBs (such as 2011 No. 2 overall pick Von Miller) and WR in the draft more than any other position. And, in general, they draft from the outside to the inside. Sadly, misguided NFL teams place 55 percent more value on role-playing WRs than they do critical, every-down OTs.
- Aaron Hernandez Quizzed In Death Probe: Tough Week To Be Patriots Tight End
- Former Bears WR David Terrell Says He'd Cut Off His Balls To Play W Jay Cutler
- Roger Goodell Defends Redskins Name In Letter To Congress
- Video: Pat Imig's FN NFL Update June 09
- Chuck Norris: 'Clutch' Tim Tebow An 'Athletic Warrior'
- NFL Today: The Golden Age Of The Ground Game
- Wes Welker Excited About "Freedom" In Denver
- The 5.0 Club: Best Rushing Teams in NFL History
- Sieves: The Worst Run Defenses In NFL History
- 2013 NFL Schedule: The Year Of The Denver Broncos
- Monsters of the Midway: We Need The Chicago Bears More Than Ever
- The 100 Stingiest Defenses In Football History
- NFL Crown Rule: Will It Dethrone Rushing King Adrian Peterson?
- Big Tease: 2012 New England Patriots And NFL's History Of Offensive Failures
- Real Quarterback Rating Differential: A New Mother Of All Stats?