Articles tagged "NFL ATS"
Inside Vegas: Seattle Seahawks Earthquake Shakes NFL
Seahawks fans caused a small earthquake on Monday against the Saints. That vibration is still felt in Vegas. Plus, CHFF Insider Sean O'Neill looks at the Saints at home, the rise of Nick Foles' and the teams that already cashed their preseason tickets.
Inside Vegas: Sharps Like New Orleans Saints In Seattle
The sharps put their money on the New Orleans Saints this week, even though they're one of the NFL's biggest road underachievers, and playing at Seattle, the NFL's best home team. Plus, wise guys talk Denver-Kansas City rematch; we look at Super Bowl odds, win-loss over/unders and more. .
Biggest Losers: Chicago Bears, Houston Texans NFL's Worst ATS
The Bears and Texans are the NFL's worst teams in 2013 ATS: a combined record of 4-17-1. This record was low-lighted by Houston's straight up home loss to the pathetic Jaguars Sunday as 10-point faves. Mike Wilkening looks at what it means in the big picture.
Football Feast: Situational Success = ATS Victories
Our four portfolios of picks at CHFF Insider continue to build momentum here in the soft underbelly of the season, a period we know as the Pigskin High Holidays. Our performance feast is paced by the Intelligence Index, a perfect 3-0 in Week 12 and dabbling with 70% success ATS.
Week 11 Trifecta Shoots For 4th Winning Slate In 5 Weeks
The CHFF Trifecta in Week 10 posted its third winning slate in the last four opportunities. It looks to build upon that momentum this week with the heavily favored Seahawks and a pair of over bets featuring disappointing defensive clubs.
Music To Your Ears: CHFF's Dominant Game Analysis
When we toot our own horn it should be music to the ears of CHFF Insiders. We dominate the world of NFL game analysis, especially in crunch time, with a spectacular late-season .671 ATS performance we believe is unprecedented.
- Gridiron Godfather Roger Goodell Whacks Mike Tomlin With $100,000 Fine
- Tom Brady Aces Final Quarter Exam ... Every Season
- Seattle Reasserts Dominance Atop Quality Stats Power Rankings
- Predators: New England Patriots As Predictable As Ahnold
- Historic Beating: ‘Scumbag’ Detroit Lions Humiliate Green Bay Packers
- Russell Wilson Setting Records Like It's His Job
- Josh Gordon, Adrian Peterson and Alshon Jeffery: Week 13 Statistical Heroes
- NFL Week 14 Game Capsules
- Trifecta, King Of Props Power Week 13 Results
- Seahawks/49ers, Bengals/Colts & Panthers/Saints Highlight Week 14 Slate