Articles tagged "NFL 500 yards"
A Bunch of Losers: Philip Rivers and the 500-Yard QB Club
The San Diego Chargers lost to the Green Bay Packers, 27-20, on Sunday despite 503 yards passing by Philip Rivers. Not unusual. There have been 17 500+ passing efforts in NFL history. Those teams have gone just 9-8 despite the historic production.
Star Crossed Tony Romo: Best Performance, Most Points In An NFL Loss
The star-crossed legacy of Dallas Cowboys quarterback Tony Romo added another painful chapter Sunday in the team's 51-48 loss to the Denver Broncos. Romo merely authored what might be the greatest QB performance ever ... in a losing effort.
- Play Fantasy Football in Seconds with Fantasy Spin Quick Pick
- Panthers Better Than Falcons in 17 of 22 Quality Stats
- Steelers-Seahawks tight statistical showdown
- Patriots, Panthers Have Each Faced Just 1 Quality Opponent
- New England Heads to Denver Dominant in Quality Stats Battle
- Cardinals, Patriots Top 2 in Mother of All Stats, Passer Rating Differential
- Super Bowl XLIX Prop Bets: Full List
- Super Bowl 49 Game Capsule: Patriots @ Seahawks
- Awesome: Must-see Super Bowl Hall of Shame Infographic
- Referee Bill Vinovich Gets The Nod For Super Bowl 49 -- Balls