Articles tagged "NFL 2013 playoffs"
Tom Brady Powers Greatest Victory Machine in NFL History
The Tom Brady Patriots head into the 2013 postseason as the greatest victory machine in NFL history. Brady's +116 win-loss differential is 23 games better than No. 2 Peyton Manning and 37 games better than No. 3 Joe Montana.
Wildcard Trends: Favorites, Unders, Wintry Weather
Favorites have dominated recent wildcard play: the last wildcard underdog to cover was Tim Tebow's 2011 Broncos, who beat the Steelers outright. Oddsmaking analyst Mike Wilkening explores some of the top handicapping storylines this weekend.
Complete 2013 NFL Playoff Seeds, Schedules
Record-setting Peyton Manning is fresh off the most prolific passing season i NFL history. He leads the 13-3 AFC No. 1 seed Denver Broncos into the postseason. Here's a look at the 2013 NFL playoff field, with seeds and complete schedule.
Talented Cincinnati Bengals Are AFC's Postseason Sleeper
Perhaps the only viable alternative to the Patriots and Broncos in the AFC, the Bengals could be a nice value play in the postseason.
New England 34, Denver 31: Instant Classic Tees Up Brady-Manning XV in January
The New England Patriots upended the Denver Broncos 34-31 in utterly improbable overtime fashion in Foxboro Sunday night. The win put the Patriots in prime position to earn a first-round bye and increased the likelihood football fans will get a Brady-Manning XV epic in January.
- Play Fantasy Football in Seconds with Fantasy Spin Quick Pick
- Panthers Better Than Falcons in 17 of 22 Quality Stats
- Steelers-Seahawks tight statistical showdown
- Patriots, Panthers Have Each Faced Just 1 Quality Opponent
- New England Heads to Denver Dominant in Quality Stats Battle
- Cardinals, Patriots Top 2 in Mother of All Stats, Passer Rating Differential
- Super Bowl XLIX Prop Bets: Full List
- Super Bowl 49 Game Capsule: Patriots @ Seahawks
- Awesome: Must-see Super Bowl Hall of Shame Infographic
- Referee Bill Vinovich Gets The Nod For Super Bowl 49 -- Balls