Articles tagged "NFL"
History Says Arizona, Cincinnati and Philadelphia Will Make Playoffs
While no guarantee of future success, a strong start to the season is a good omen – 75.2 percent of teams (91 of 121) that started 3-0 since 1990 made the playoffs.
Autopsy of an Upset: Cardinals Flatten the 49ers 23-14
The Cardinals started the day as four point underdogs and finished with their third straight with their third straight win in 2014.
Philadelphia Eagles: Comeback Kings
The Eagles are the first team in NFL history to start 3-0 and overcome a 10+point deficit in all three games.
NFL Week 3 Statistical Tailgate
Kirk Cousins and Nick Foles dueled in a high scoring affair in Philadelphia while defense dominated in Foxborough: it's our rapid fire look at Week 3's early games.
Powerful Quality Stats Lead To Week 3 Success For One-Week Fantasy Football
One-Week Fantasy Football has exploded onto the scene in 2014! As such, the Cold Hard Football Facts have partnered with Draft Kings to help line your pockets with real cash money.
Quality Stats Six Pack: Changes to the New Season
In a new weekly feature, Adam Dobrowolski looks a at "six pack" of statistical features that analyzes regression-related trends via the Quality Stats.
Buffalo Bills No. 1 In Our Quality Stats Power Rankings
Through the small prism of two weeks of football, the Buffalo Bills rank No. 1 in our Quality Stats Power Rankings. Surprise, Surprise.
- History Says Arizona, Cincinnati and Philadelphia Will Make Playoffs
- CHFF Flashback: Colin Kaepernick Has Worst QB Performance of 2013
- Andy Dalton Passes Aaron Rodgers In Record Books
- Quotes From Ravens Fans Who Support Ray Rice
- 2014 NFL Season Player Props
- Vegas Win Totals For Each NFL Team
- Best NFL Records Of The Past 10 Years
- Audio: The Cold Hard Football Facts Hosted By Pat Imig
- Cardinals And Chargers: Charting Their Courses After Week 1
- Groundhog Day: Seattle Dominates Green Bay