Articles tagged "NFL"
Arizona Cardinals, Not Carolina Panthers, Team to Beat in the NFC
The Panthers are 12-0 but they're not the most dangerous team in the NFC. That honor falls to the 10-2 Cardinals, who host the 8-4 Vikings tonight in a game that will impact the NFC playoff picture.
Undefeated Patriots, Panthers NFL's Two Smartest Teams
The NFL's only two undefeated teams are also the league's two smartest teams – helping prove yet again that pro football success is often a matter of brains over brawn.
Drew Brees Authors Most Prolific Passing Game in NFL History
Drew Brees authored the most prolific passing performance in NFL history in the Saints' historic 52-49 shootout win over the Giants on Sunday.
Sorry, Bills Fans: Rex Ryan is No Wayne Fontes
The Buffalo Bills were embarrassed 34-31 in London Sunday by the sad-sack Jacksonville Jaguars. The loss proved that Bills coach Rex Ryan is no Vince Lombardi. Hell, he's no Wayne Fontes, either.
A Bunch of Losers: Philip Rivers and the 500-Yard QB Club
The San Diego Chargers lost to the Green Bay Packers, 27-20, on Sunday despite 503 yards passing by Philip Rivers. Not unusual. There have been 17 500+ passing efforts in NFL history. Those teams have gone just 9-8 despite the historic production.
Surprise Arizona Cardinals On Pace To Break NFL Scoring Record
The 4-1 Cardinals quietly lead the NFL in points scored (190), scoring per game (38.0 PPG) and point differential (+100), and are on pace to break the single-season scoring record of 606 points set by the 2013 Broncos.
NFL Week 5: Naked Truth About Every Team, Every Game
We size up every game every week featuring every Quality Stat for every team. Among the top stat storylines in Week 5: Andy Dalton's Bengals (No. 1 Real Pass YPA) face the once-again stout Seattle defense.
Nostrathomas Predicts: Week 5 of the 2015 NFL Season!
The seer of Sayers is ready to continue his success straight-up and re-establish his mastery against the spread.
New Orleans Saints Cornerbacks With Roots In Canada
A look at Brandon Browner and Delvin Breaux, the New Orleans Saints starting cornerbacks who played in the CFL before making it into the NFL.
- Play Fantasy Football in Seconds with Fantasy Spin Quick Pick
- Panthers Better Than Falcons in 17 of 22 Quality Stats
- Steelers-Seahawks tight statistical showdown
- Patriots, Panthers Have Each Faced Just 1 Quality Opponent
- New England Heads to Denver Dominant in Quality Stats Battle
- Cardinals, Patriots Top 2 in Mother of All Stats, Passer Rating Differential
- Super Bowl XLIX Prop Bets: Full List
- Super Bowl 49 Game Capsule: Patriots @ Seahawks
- Awesome: Must-see Super Bowl Hall of Shame Infographic
- Referee Bill Vinovich Gets The Nod For Super Bowl 49 -- Balls