Articles tagged "NFL"
Darrelle Revis And The New England Patriots' Super Bowl Dreams
Two things and two things only have stood between the Patriots and a Super Bowl championship over the past decade: a shutdown corner and a game-changing pass rusher. Now they hope for a trip to Phoenix in 2015 by way of Revis Island.
Run, Johnny, Run: Manziel (And Other!) NFL Combine Props
Yes, degenerate football-loving cretins (you people, in other words) can bet on the NFL Combine. Here's a look at some of the props posted from Bovada, including expectations that defensive lineman Jadeveon Clowney will run faster than QB Teddy Bridgewater.
Real and Spectacular: Uncle CHFF Wins BIG Again in 2013
Seattle's dominant Super Bowl victory proved a perfect ending the 2013 season for the Mighty CHFF that once again validated our analysis, methodology and Quality Stats. We produced a spectacular late-season slate of money-making picks for CHFF Insiders across four different portfolios.
Parade of Stats: 2013 Seattle Seahawks Dominant (And Predictable) Champs
Before the Super Bowl champion Seahawks paraded through the streets of Seattle, they paraded through the NFL stat sheet as the most statistically predestined champion we've seen in nearly 20 years.
Super Bowl XLIX Favorites: NFC Likely To Be Super Again In 2014
It's early, but the NFC looks poised to produce the Super Bowl favorite once again next season — and it's possible it could be a prohibitive favorite.
Seattle Super Seahawks: One of the Best Ever?
The 2013 Seahawks fully dominated the powerful Broncos offense in a super-sized 43-8 beating. Did they also prove to be one of the best teams ever?
Oh, The Statistical Humanity! Denver Broncos Aerial Machine Goes Down in Flames
The Denver Broncos and their sexy, record-setting offense were humiliated 43-8 in Super Bowl XLVIII, joining a long, long list of great offenses that came up small when the moment got big. Peyton Manning, meanwhile, has now led the two worst postseason offensive implosions of the past 50 years.
King of Props Caps Stellar Season With 4-2 Super Bowl
The Super Bowl marked yet another triumphant day for the King of Props. After going 4-2 to finish the season 56-29-1 (.659), he offers a recap here.
- Super Bowl XLIX Favorites: NFC Likely To Be Super Again In 2014
- Super Bowl XLVIII Most Watched Program In U.S. History
- Super Bowl XLVIII Postgame Stat-Palooza
- CHFF Classic: Russell Wilson NFL's Best Young QB
- Super Bowl XLVIII: Broncos-Seahawks The Statistically Perfect Super Bowl
- Prop-A-Palooza II: Hundreds More Super Bowl XLVIII Prop Bets
- Live From Media Day: Could Seattle D Stop Russell Wilson
- Seattle Seahawks Brash Legion of Boom Proves Real Statistical Deal
- AFC Champion Denver Broncos Betting Season in Review
- NFC Champion Seattle Seahawks Betting Season in Review