Articles tagged "NFC West"
NFL Offseason: Good News And Bad News For NFC West
Once upon a time seven wins was good enough to win the NFC West. Today the rough-and-tumble NFC West is one of the sexiest divisions in football. Pro Football Guru Russell Baxter gives us the statistical highs and lows.
Pumped And Jacked: Pete Carroll's Deadly Seattle Seahawks
Pete Carroll's deadly Seahawks just plucked the Cardinals, 58-0: the fifth biggest blowout in the NFL since 1940. Don't look now, folks: but this team is a threat to win it all.
Flash-forward: 2009 NFC West draft review
Scott Kacsmar sets his omniscient eyes on the NFC West with Part 7 of his 2009 NFL Draft review. The lowly Rams landed a steal with James Laurinaitis, while the defending NFC champ Cardinals fell for the 'injury-prone' running back.
Cardinals team report: Playoffs? PLAYOFFS?!?
Arizona Cardinals' quarterback John Skelton avenged his embarrassing loss to NFC West rival San Francisco from earlier in the season, Larry Fitzgerald had another monster day, and the playoff hopes still linger in the desert.
Cowboys Ice Own Kicker, Cards Win 19-13 in OT: 5 Things We Learned
Kevin Kolb returned for the Arizona Cardinals, the defense played well once again, and the Dallas Cowboys suffer the "Doh!" moment of the 2011 season. The NFC West has been won, but playoff hopes still linger in the desert.
Cowboys Vs. Cardinals Game Preview: The Return of Kolb
Arizona Cardinals' quarterback Kevin Kolb returns to the action this week to take on Tony Romo and the Dallas Cowboys. Take a look at what it will take for Arizona to pull of an upset and win their third straight game in the series.
Records Fall as Cards Nip Rams 23-20: 5 Things We Learned
Beanie Wells rushed for a franchise record 228 yards, Patrick Peterson tied an NFL record with his fourth punt return for TD, and the Arizona Cardinals sneak out of St. Louis with a 23-20 victory over the Rams.
Cardinals Week 12 preview: keys to victory in St. Louis
With playoff hopes in both the NFC West and the Wild Card all but an afterthought, the Arizona Cardinals and St. Louis Rams meet in the Gateway to the West to answer one question: Win for pride, or lose for picks?
49ers Dismantle Cardinals: 5 Things We Learned
The San Francisco 49ers showed why they are the class of the NFC West in 2011, beating up on the underwhelming Arizona Cardinals, 23-7.
- Hockey Announcer Gone Wild: You Want To Party (Maybe) With This Guy
- Best Pass Defense Ever: Ronde Barber And The 2002 Tampa Bay Buccaneers
- Reese Witherspoon Arrest Video: Hot, Bothered And Handcuffed
- Sam Adams In A Can, Just In Time For Summer Drinking Season
- Live From Radio City: Reporter Punks NFL Draft Fans
- The 5.0 Club: Best Rushing Teams in NFL History
- Sieves: The Worst Run Defenses In NFL History
- Monsters of the Midway: We Need The Chicago Bears More Than Ever
- Boston, Sports, Patriotism And Terror
- The 100 Stingiest Defenses In Football History
- NFL Crown Rule: Will It Dethrone Rushing King Adrian Peterson?
- Year Of The Offensive Tackle: Not Always The 'Safe' Draft Bet
- Draft Habits: NFL Teams Covet LBs, Duped By False Temptress WRs
- Big Tease: 2012 New England Patriots And NFL's History Of Offensive Failures
- Epic Fail: The Wide Receiver Draft Class Of 2012