Articles tagged "NFC North"
Historic Beating: ‘Scumbag’ Detroit Lions Humiliate Green Bay Packers
Packers guard Josh Sitton labeled the Lions "scumbags" this week. Detroit delivered its message on Thanksgiving: "you mess with the bull, you get the horns." The Lions dished out one of the great physical and territorial beat downs in NFL history: +502 in Total Team Yards, +435 in total offense.
Lions Out-Hit By the 49ers; Vikings Out-Lucked
The Lions played hard but couldn't break the 49ers' defense and the Vikings left Andrew Luck 31-seconds and lost on a game ending field goal. Tom Pollin has the NFC North wrap-up.
Flash-forward: 2009 NFC North draft review
You need three years to analyze a draft, so now is the time to break down the class of 2009. Scott Kacsmar kicks off the 8-part series with the NFC North. The 0-16 Lions of 2008 have turned into contenders thanks to Matt Stafford and the division's best draft in 2009.
Naughty Nurse: Detroit Lions off life support
The Detroit Lions had their Matt Millen removed four years ago and the their vital signs have improved dramatically since then. In fact, our Naughty Nurse of analysis took the former sad-sack franchise off life support in 2011.
Ignore The Numbers: 49ers-Cards Preview
In this oft-heated NFC West division rivalry between the Arizona Cardinals and the San Francisco 49ers, the team records go out the window. This is more than a game: it's a war.
Detroit Is Ready to Rebound Against Atlanta
The Detroit Lions prepare to rebound from a tough loss last week against San Francisco to hold position in the playoff race. Atlanta looks to jump into the NFC South contenders battle.
- FF Champs Radio: Today From 12-2 pm ET
- Saints Top NFL With 6 Quality Wins; 5 Losers With 0 Quality Wins
- Seahawks, Panthers Remain Atop Quality Stats Power Rankings Despite Losses
- Drew Brees: Fastest Player To 50,000 In History
- Cincinnati Dismantles Indianapolis; AFC North Title In Sight
- Lions, Big Runs & Snow - Oh My! Chip's Eagles Overcome Early Woes
- Sad-Sack Houston Texans: The Dumbest Team In Football
- San Francisco 19, Seattle 17: 49ers Serve Notice
- College Football Awards: Regular Season Finale Edition
- Brady on Gronk Injury: "No one feel sorry for us".