Articles tagged "NFC East"
Mike Ditka Is Tired Of Political Correctness
Da' Coach thinks the Washington Redskins should keep their name and vows to continue to using the name. DITKA!
Philadelphia Eagles Bandwagon Picks Up Steam
The Eagles are Super Bowl long shots in 2013, but they have been a pretty good bet this year, and they should be heavy division favorites in 2014. Oddsmaking analyst Mike Wilkening breaks down Philly's prospects this year and their favorable outlook next year.
Matt Cassel, Poor Situtional Football Sink Chip Kelly's Philadelphia Eagles
The Eagles have given up 48+ points just 13 times in their long history, two of those games this year alone. And the latest was the worst of the bunch: Chip Kelly's Eagles were ripped up by back-up QB Matt Cassel and the wounded, Adrian Peterson-less Vikings. Credit poor coaching.
Professor Chip Kelly Re-Educates ‘Dumb’ Philadelphia Eagles
The Philadelphia Eagles head back to school Monday night for the first time under Professor of Pigskin Chip Kelly. We're going to follow the re-education of the NFL's dumbest team throughout the 2013 season.
Flash-forward: 2009 NFC East draft review
Scott Kacsmar with part 5 of the 2009 NFL Draft review. The NFC East generates a lot of hype and it seems anyone can win the division year to year. But there's no doubt who bombed most badly and who hit the biggest home run in the 2009 draft.
Buccaneers Team Report: 8 straight losses, yay!
The Buccaneers fall to the Cowboys 31-15. It's their fifth two-touchdown loss in six weeks, and likely the last prime time game Tampa will see until 2013.
Cowboys at Buccaneers: Week 15 Preview
The Cowboys plan to close out Raymond James Stadium with a season-saving victory on Saturday night. Luckily for them, Tampa Bay has been arguably the NFL's worst, most incompetent team over the last five weeks.
Cowboys Ice Own Kicker, Cards Win 19-13 in OT: 5 Things We Learned
Kevin Kolb returned for the Arizona Cardinals, the defense played well once again, and the Dallas Cowboys suffer the "Doh!" moment of the 2011 season. The NFC West has been won, but playoff hopes still linger in the desert.
- Super Bowl XLIX Favorites: NFC Likely To Be Super Again In 2014
- Super Bowl XLVIII Most Watched Program In U.S. History
- Super Bowl XLVIII Postgame Stat-Palooza
- CHFF Classic: Russell Wilson NFL's Best Young QB
- Super Bowl XLVIII: Broncos-Seahawks The Statistically Perfect Super Bowl
- Prop-A-Palooza II: Hundreds More Super Bowl XLVIII Prop Bets
- Live From Media Day: Could Seattle D Stop Russell Wilson
- Seattle Seahawks Brash Legion of Boom Proves Real Statistical Deal
- AFC Champion Denver Broncos Betting Season in Review
- NFC Champion Seattle Seahawks Betting Season in Review