Articles tagged "NFC"
Super Bowl Dreams: Denver Broncos Faves; Green Bay Packers Solid Long Shot
Is it too early to think about the Super Bowl point spread? Of course not, says CHFF Insider oddsmaking analyst Mike Wilkening. Denver is still a powerful favorite; but Green Bay appears like a solid long-shot play that hinges upon the return of Aaron Rodgers.
Little-brother AFC to big-bully NFC: Suck it!
Yes, the AFC hasn't just held its own against the so-called superior conference, it's been going all Chuck Norris on it: 14 games, 11 wins in three weeks.
Six Reasons the Seattle Seahawks Can Win Super Bowl XLVIII
Don’t book your tickets for New York City just yet, Seattle Seahawks fans. But Russell Wilson, not to mention all kinds of statistical signs, point to a long cross-country flight come January.
Hello New Orleans: San Francisco Beats Atlanta, 28-24
The San Francisco 49ers beat the Atlanta Falcons 28-24 in the NFC championship game, overcoming a huge first-half deficit and dominating the second half to advance to the sixth Super Bowl in franchise history. Here are five knee-jerk Cold, Hard Football Facts.
Bovada: New England Patriots Even Money To Win Super Bowl
The New England Patriots are even money to win the Super Bowl, according to the folks at Bovada. Here's a look at the Super Bowl odds for each of the conference title game contenders, plus likely pairings.
CHFF TV: Atlanta Falcons Exposed As Frauds
The Atlanta Falcons were exposed for the frauds they are in their 30-20 loss Sunday to the Carolina Panthers. Atlanta, at 11-2, may be the third or fourth best team in the NFC right now.
Lions Team Report: Hint of things to come?
Matthew Stafford threw for 520 yards and 103.8 passer rating. Calvin Johnson had 11 receptions for 244-yards. The Lions crushed the Packers, right? Not exactly.
Buccaneers Team Report: 8 straight losses, yay!
The Buccaneers fall to the Cowboys 31-15. It's their fifth two-touchdown loss in six weeks, and likely the last prime time game Tampa will see until 2013.
- Gridiron Godfather Roger Goodell Whacks Mike Tomlin With $100,000 Fine
- Tom Brady Aces Final Quarter Exam ... Every Season
- Seattle Reasserts Dominance Atop Quality Stats Power Rankings
- Predators: New England Patriots As Predictable As Ahnold
- Historic Beating: ‘Scumbag’ Detroit Lions Humiliate Green Bay Packers
- Russell Wilson Setting Records Like It's His Job
- Josh Gordon, Adrian Peterson and Alshon Jeffery: Week 13 Statistical Heroes
- NFL Week 14 Game Capsules
- Trifecta, King Of Props Power Week 13 Results
- Seahawks/49ers, Bengals/Colts & Panthers/Saints Highlight Week 14 Slate