Articles tagged "NFC"
Hello New Orleans: San Francisco Beats Atlanta, 28-24
The San Francisco 49ers beat the Atlanta Falcons 28-24 in the NFC championship game, overcoming a huge first-half deficit and dominating the second half to advance to the sixth Super Bowl in franchise history. Here are five knee-jerk Cold, Hard Football Facts.
Bovada: New England Patriots Even Money To Win Super Bowl
The New England Patriots are even money to win the Super Bowl, according to the folks at Bovada. Here's a look at the Super Bowl odds for each of the conference title game contenders, plus likely pairings.
CHFF TV: Atlanta Falcons Exposed As Frauds
The Atlanta Falcons were exposed for the frauds they are in their 30-20 loss Sunday to the Carolina Panthers. Atlanta, at 11-2, may be the third or fourth best team in the NFC right now.
Lions Team Report: Hint of things to come?
Matthew Stafford threw for 520 yards and 103.8 passer rating. Calvin Johnson had 11 receptions for 244-yards. The Lions crushed the Packers, right? Not exactly.
Buccaneers Team Report: 8 straight losses, yay!
The Buccaneers fall to the Cowboys 31-15. It's their fifth two-touchdown loss in six weeks, and likely the last prime time game Tampa will see until 2013.
Cowboys at Buccaneers: Week 15 Preview
The Cowboys plan to close out Raymond James Stadium with a season-saving victory on Saturday night. Luckily for them, Tampa Bay has been arguably the NFL's worst, most incompetent team over the last five weeks.
Bucs team report: Ladies and gentlemen, a new low!
It was a game that meant nothing to no one. Both reeling squads took the field in the name of pride and love of the game, but after a second-half butt whooping delivered by one of the league's most inept offenses, the Buccaneers showed us all how much they hate football.
Buccaneers fall to Panthers: 5 Things we Learned
Tampa's loss to the Panthers cements them as the worst team in the division, but the nature of the loss -- the third blowout of the season -- inspires another question: are the Buccaneers the worst team in the conference?
- Hockey Announcer Gone Wild: You Want To Party (Maybe) With This Guy
- Best Pass Defense Ever: Ronde Barber And The 2002 Tampa Bay Buccaneers
- Reese Witherspoon Arrest Video: Hot, Bothered And Handcuffed
- Sam Adams In A Can, Just In Time For Summer Drinking Season
- Live From Radio City: Reporter Punks NFL Draft Fans
- The 5.0 Club: Best Rushing Teams in NFL History
- Sieves: The Worst Run Defenses In NFL History
- Monsters of the Midway: We Need The Chicago Bears More Than Ever
- Boston, Sports, Patriotism And Terror
- The 100 Stingiest Defenses In Football History
- NFL Crown Rule: Will It Dethrone Rushing King Adrian Peterson?
- Year Of The Offensive Tackle: Not Always The 'Safe' Draft Bet
- Draft Habits: NFL Teams Covet LBs, Duped By False Temptress WRs
- Big Tease: 2012 New England Patriots And NFL's History Of Offensive Failures
- Epic Fail: The Wide Receiver Draft Class Of 2012