Articles tagged "Morgan Burnett"
Slack Lines, Week 5: Addition by Subtraction
Jerry was perfect last week. To continue the trend, he watches film... of NBC sitcoms. Meanwhile, Nick insults Wisconsin, and Matt blasphemes God.
NFL Myth-busting: Elite Running Backs Battle Eight-in-the-Box Defenses
Adrian Peterson faced eight in the box no more than 30% of the time in 2012. So why do we always hear about these poor running backs facing loaded boxes? Scott Kacsmar's latest myth-buster sheds some light.
Vikings and Packers Ready for the Rematch
The Vikings beat the Packers last weekend to make the playoffs, now they play to see who will advance to the Division Round.
NFC North: Packers Defeat the Vikings to Reclaim Division
The Packers came back in the second half to beat the Vikings, the Bears lost in OT to the Seahawks and the Lions ran out of Luck against the Colts.
The Crippen Chronicles: Don't forget Drew
Ken Crippen of the Professional Football Researchers Association notes that Drew Brees is on pace to break two lesser-known passer records.
- FF Champs Radio: Today From 12-2 pm ET
- Saints Top NFL With 6 Quality Wins; 5 Losers With 0 Quality Wins
- Seahawks, Panthers Remain Atop Quality Stats Power Rankings Despite Losses
- Drew Brees: Fastest Player To 50,000 In History
- Cincinnati Dismantles Indianapolis; AFC North Title In Sight
- Lions, Big Runs & Snow - Oh My! Chip's Eagles Overcome Early Woes
- Sad-Sack Houston Texans: The Dumbest Team In Football
- San Francisco 19, Seattle 17: 49ers Serve Notice
- College Football Awards: Regular Season Finale Edition
- Brady on Gronk Injury: "No one feel sorry for us".