Articles tagged "Montana"
Tom Brady Aces Final Quarter Exam Every Season
New England quarterback Tom Brady understands what’s required down the stretch. Brady is 40-8 (.833) all-time in the final four games of the regular season, the highest winning percentage among quarterbacks since 1970 (minimum 20 starts).
Broncos-Chiefs, Saints-Seahawks Provide Epic Week 13 Showdowns
The Broncos and Chiefs will meet for the second time in three weeks. Both teams enter Week 13 tied atop the division with the best record in the AFC at 9-2.
Little Stature, Big History: Tavon Austin Enters Record Books
St. Louis rookie wide receiver-punt returner TAVON AUSTIN had a 65-yard touchdown run in the Rams’ 42-21 win over Chicago. Austin had touchdown receptions of 81 and 57 yards and a 98-yard punt-return touchdown in Week 10, the Rams’ last game.
Brady-Manning: A Rivalry Of Unrivaled Impact
Brady-Manning XIV unfolds Sunday night in frosty Foxboro, the latest chapter in the greatest rivalry in football and maybe in all of sports. Year after year for more than a decade, these two future Hall of Fame QBs have met in games that directly impact the Super Bowl picture.
Brady & Manning Still Top Dogs On Gridiron
Four-time NFL MVP Peyton Manning and his Denver Broncos face the New England Patriots led by two-time NFL MVP TOM BRADY on Sunday Night Football (8:30 PM ET, NBC) in Week 12. This marks the 14th meeting (including postseason) between the two All-Star quarterbacks. Brady owns a 9-4 career record against Manning.
Tavon Austin Joins Gale Sayers And Randy Moss In NFL Record Book
Austin is the first player in NFL history with a 95+ yard punt-return touchdown and two 55+ yard receiving touchdowns in the same game. No player had ever had a 95+ yard punt-return touchdown and one 55+ yard receiving touchdown in a single game.
Colin Kaepernick, San Francisco 49ers Lose Behind Worst Passing Effort of 2013
The San Francisco 49ers fell 10-9 at home Sunday to the statistical powerhouse Carolina Panthers behind the most ineffective passing performance in all of 2013. Colin Kaepernick and the 49ers produced just 1.64 Real Passing YPA in the loss, easily the worst of the entire season.
- Gridiron Godfather Roger Goodell Whacks Mike Tomlin With $100,000 Fine
- Tom Brady Aces Final Quarter Exam ... Every Season
- Seattle Reasserts Dominance Atop Quality Stats Power Rankings
- Predators: New England Patriots As Predictable As Ahnold
- Historic Beating: ‘Scumbag’ Detroit Lions Humiliate Green Bay Packers
- Russell Wilson Setting Records Like It's His Job
- Josh Gordon, Adrian Peterson and Alshon Jeffery: Week 13 Statistical Heroes
- NFL Week 14 Game Capsules
- Trifecta, King Of Props Power Week 13 Results
- Seahawks/49ers, Bengals/Colts & Panthers/Saints Highlight Week 14 Slate