Articles tagged "Monday Night Football"
King of Props Stays Hot As Temperatures Drop
The "King of Props" has brought the heat all season, posting a royal record of 41-20-1 (.672). He can ice a fourth straight winning week with tonight's play.
King of Props Feels It Coming in the Air Tonight
Remarkably, the "King of Props" hasn't suffered a losing record on any Sunday all season. Now 27-17 (.614) for 2013, including one season-long winner already in the books, he looks to finish Week 11 on a high note.
Scorching King of Props Pursues Perfection Monday Night
With two more wins on Sunday, the "King of Props" is 3-0 for Week 10 and 25-14 on the season. He looks to keep the fire raging by backing a Buccaneer in an otherwise dismal Miami-Tampa Bay Monday night tilt.
Mile High Fireworks: Broncos Fans Ain't Never Seen Nothing Like Peyton
John Elway will always be the yardstick by which Denver Broncos quarterbacks are measured. But he never set off the statistical fireworks we see out of Peyton Manning and his all-star receiving corps right now. They're lapping the field in every indicator.
Medieval Football: Modern NFL Passes By AFC North
The Bengals outlasted the Steelers 20-10 on Monday Night Football, one of two brutish, low-scoring games out of the AFC North this weekend. The rest of the NFL is producing a high-scoring brand of modern football. The AFC North is stuck in a medieval time warp
Week 2: Pittsburgh at Cincinnati (-7)
The Steelers visit the Bengals in Week 2 2013. Don't expect a lot of smart football: these teams both rate poorly on the new Cold, Hard Football Facts Intelligence Index.
King of Props, 3-0 in Week 1, Suggests a Late-Night Ride
The "King of Props" welcomed CHFF Insiders with a sterling 3-0 performance so far in Week 1. He saddles up a Charger in the second game of tonight's NFL doubleheader.
Professor Chip Kelly Re-Educates ‘Dumb’ Philadelphia Eagles
The Philadelphia Eagles head back to school Monday night for the first time under Professor of Pigskin Chip Kelly. We're going to follow the re-education of the NFL's dumbest team throughout the 2013 season.
- Super Bowl XLIX Favorites: NFC Likely To Be Super Again In 2014
- Super Bowl XLVIII Most Watched Program In U.S. History
- Super Bowl XLVIII Postgame Stat-Palooza
- CHFF Classic: Russell Wilson NFL's Best Young QB
- Super Bowl XLVIII: Broncos-Seahawks The Statistically Perfect Super Bowl
- Prop-A-Palooza II: Hundreds More Super Bowl XLVIII Prop Bets
- Live From Media Day: Could Seattle D Stop Russell Wilson
- Seattle Seahawks Brash Legion of Boom Proves Real Statistical Deal
- AFC Champion Denver Broncos Betting Season in Review
- NFC Champion Seattle Seahawks Betting Season in Review