Articles tagged "Monday Night Football"
King of Props Feels It Coming in the Air Tonight
Remarkably, the "King of Props" hasn't suffered a losing record on any Sunday all season. Now 27-17 (.614) for 2013, including one season-long winner already in the books, he looks to finish Week 11 on a high note.
Scorching King of Props Pursues Perfection Monday Night
With two more wins on Sunday, the "King of Props" is 3-0 for Week 10 and 25-14 on the season. He looks to keep the fire raging by backing a Buccaneer in an otherwise dismal Miami-Tampa Bay Monday night tilt.
Mile High Fireworks: Broncos Fans Ain't Never Seen Nothing Like Peyton
John Elway will always be the yardstick by which Denver Broncos quarterbacks are measured. But he never set off the statistical fireworks we see out of Peyton Manning and his all-star receiving corps right now. They're lapping the field in every indicator.
Medieval Football: Modern NFL Passes By AFC North
The Bengals outlasted the Steelers 20-10 on Monday Night Football, one of two brutish, low-scoring games out of the AFC North this weekend. The rest of the NFL is producing a high-scoring brand of modern football. The AFC North is stuck in a medieval time warp
Week 2: Pittsburgh at Cincinnati (-7)
The Steelers visit the Bengals in Week 2 2013. Don't expect a lot of smart football: these teams both rate poorly on the new Cold, Hard Football Facts Intelligence Index.
King of Props, 3-0 in Week 1, Suggests a Late-Night Ride
The "King of Props" welcomed CHFF Insiders with a sterling 3-0 performance so far in Week 1. He saddles up a Charger in the second game of tonight's NFL doubleheader.
Professor Chip Kelly Re-Educates ‘Dumb’ Philadelphia Eagles
The Philadelphia Eagles head back to school Monday night for the first time under Professor of Pigskin Chip Kelly. We're going to follow the re-education of the NFL's dumbest team throughout the 2013 season.
Monday Night Football Fiasco: Seattle Seahawks Win, NFL Loses
The Seattle Seahawks beat the Green Bay Packers 14-12 Monday night, behind a lights-out first-half defensive effort and, oh, perhaps the most controversial ending in NFL history. A picture says 1,000 words.
- FF Champs Radio: Today From 12-2 pm ET
- Saints Top NFL With 6 Quality Wins; 5 Losers With 0 Quality Wins
- Seahawks, Panthers Remain Atop Quality Stats Power Rankings Despite Losses
- Drew Brees: Fastest Player To 50,000 In History
- Cincinnati Dismantles Indianapolis; AFC North Title In Sight
- Lions, Big Runs & Snow - Oh My! Chip's Eagles Overcome Early Woes
- Sad-Sack Houston Texans: The Dumbest Team In Football
- San Francisco 19, Seattle 17: 49ers Serve Notice
- College Football Awards: Regular Season Finale Edition
- Brady on Gronk Injury: "No one feel sorry for us".