Articles tagged "Mohamed Sanu"
Talented Cincinnati Bengals Are AFC's Postseason Sleeper
Perhaps the only viable alternative to the Patriots and Broncos in the AFC, the Bengals could be a nice value play in the postseason.
King of Props Scorching Hot (9-2 in 2013); Offers Monday Night Play
A heat check on the "King of Props" shows a raging inferno. Now 9-2, he looks to add gas to the fire with a play in tonight's Raiders-Broncos tilt.
King of Props Likes Something Old and Something Sanu
When Michael Vick ran wild on Monday night, the "King of Props" ran his 2013 record to 7-2. He looks to keep the train a'rolling with a pair of Sunday plays. He looks at an old NFL workhorse and breaks down the match-up facing an unheralded NFL receiver.
The NFL Week 1 Bottom Line: Statistical Winners and Losers
Justin Henry drills deep into the core of our Quality Stats and your hell-bound soul to uncover the key reasons each Week 1 winner won, and why each loser is doomed to eternal statistical misery (at least for this week).
Final Preseason Results: Redskins, Seahawks Finish Exhibition Season 4-0
The Washington Redskins and Seattle Seahawks closed out the preseason with victories Thursday night to finish the exhibition season 4-0.
The 2012 NFL Rookie Quarterbacks Are the Best Rookie Class Ever
Scott Kacsmar studies the progression of rookie quarterback success in the NFL, and with three games still to be played, there is no doubt the 2012 class has already set the new benchmark for rookie QB greatness.
Ravens Ready to Silence Browns (again) Thursday
We're three weeks into the season and only three teams, the Cardinals, Falcons and Texans, remain without a loss. Russell Baxter sorts it all out and offers stats on the 30 teams preparing for Week 4.
Stat Attack: Belichick Shows Genuine Emotion, Frustration
It was gut check time in Week 3, for top NFL teams, and for the league itself: the NFL's showdown with officials bubbled over in an ugly end to the Patriots-Ravens game. Stat Attack tackles every Week 3 game in rapid-fire fashion.
- Gridiron Godfather Roger Goodell Whacks Mike Tomlin With $100,000 Fine
- Tom Brady Aces Final Quarter Exam ... Every Season
- Seattle Reasserts Dominance Atop Quality Stats Power Rankings
- Predators: New England Patriots As Predictable As Ahnold
- Historic Beating: ‘Scumbag’ Detroit Lions Humiliate Green Bay Packers
- Russell Wilson Setting Records Like It's His Job
- Josh Gordon, Adrian Peterson and Alshon Jeffery: Week 13 Statistical Heroes
- NFL Week 14 Game Capsules
- Trifecta, King Of Props Power Week 13 Results
- Seahawks/49ers, Bengals/Colts & Panthers/Saints Highlight Week 14 Slate