Articles tagged "Mohamed Sanu"
NFL Wild Card Snapshots: The Path to Jersey Commences
The 2013 NFL Playoffs begin with intriguing Wild Card matchups this weekend. Justin Henry breaks down the strengths and weakness of the eight teams.
Talented Cincinnati Bengals Are AFC's Postseason Sleeper
Perhaps the only viable alternative to the Patriots and Broncos in the AFC, the Bengals could be a nice value play in the postseason.
King of Props Scorching Hot (9-2 in 2013); Offers Monday Night Play
A heat check on the "King of Props" shows a raging inferno. Now 9-2, he looks to add gas to the fire with a play in tonight's Raiders-Broncos tilt.
King of Props Likes Something Old and Something Sanu
When Michael Vick ran wild on Monday night, the "King of Props" ran his 2013 record to 7-2. He looks to keep the train a'rolling with a pair of Sunday plays. He looks at an old NFL workhorse and breaks down the match-up facing an unheralded NFL receiver.
The NFL Week 1 Bottom Line: Statistical Winners and Losers
Justin Henry drills deep into the core of our Quality Stats and your hell-bound soul to uncover the key reasons each Week 1 winner won, and why each loser is doomed to eternal statistical misery (at least for this week).
Final Preseason Results: Redskins, Seahawks Finish Exhibition Season 4-0
The Washington Redskins and Seattle Seahawks closed out the preseason with victories Thursday night to finish the exhibition season 4-0.
The 2012 NFL Rookie Quarterbacks Are the Best Rookie Class Ever
Scott Kacsmar studies the progression of rookie quarterback success in the NFL, and with three games still to be played, there is no doubt the 2012 class has already set the new benchmark for rookie QB greatness.
Ravens Ready to Silence Browns (again) Thursday
We're three weeks into the season and only three teams, the Cardinals, Falcons and Texans, remain without a loss. Russell Baxter sorts it all out and offers stats on the 30 teams preparing for Week 4.
Stat Attack: Belichick Shows Genuine Emotion, Frustration
It was gut check time in Week 3, for top NFL teams, and for the league itself: the NFL's showdown with officials bubbled over in an ugly end to the Patriots-Ravens game. Stat Attack tackles every Week 3 game in rapid-fire fashion.
- Super Bowl XLIX Favorites: NFC Likely To Be Super Again In 2014
- Super Bowl XLVIII Most Watched Program In U.S. History
- Super Bowl XLVIII Postgame Stat-Palooza
- CHFF Classic: Russell Wilson NFL's Best Young QB
- Super Bowl XLVIII: Broncos-Seahawks The Statistically Perfect Super Bowl
- Prop-A-Palooza II: Hundreds More Super Bowl XLVIII Prop Bets
- Live From Media Day: Could Seattle D Stop Russell Wilson
- Seattle Seahawks Brash Legion of Boom Proves Real Statistical Deal
- AFC Champion Denver Broncos Betting Season in Review
- NFC Champion Seattle Seahawks Betting Season in Review