Articles tagged "Minnesota Vikings"
NFL Draft First-Round Riches: Rams, Jets, Vikings Multiple Picks
The Rams, Jets and Vikings all had multiple 1st-round picks in the 2013 draft. But striking it rich with two studs is unlikely says Scott Kacsmar, adding that the Vikings landed one first rounder with bust written all over him.
After The Facts: First-Round Numbers From The 2013 NFL Draft
The first round of the 78th edition of the NFL Draft did not disappoint, says Pro Football Guru Russell Baxter. Here's a few fact-filled observations about the first 32 picks of the 2013 draft.
Bears, Steelers Lead List Of 100 Stingiest Defenses
Here’s a look at the 100 Stingiest Defenses in History, sorted by number of teams that made the Top 100. The Chicago Bears top the list with 10 members of the Top 100, while 10 current franchises have never fielded a Top 100 defense.
The 100 Stingiest Defenses In Football History
Defense wins championships, or so goes the old cliché. But does that trusty crutch of gridiron analysis pass the statistical sniff test? We look at the 100 stingiest defenses in NFL history to find answers.
NFL Crown Rule: Will It Dethrone Rushing King Adrian Peterson?
Will the Crown Rule ruin the NFL? Scott Kacsmar looks at 556 runs by Adrian Peterson to see if the game’s rushing god will be reduced to a mere mortal in 2013. Results will surprise you.
NFL Offseason: Good News and Bad News for NFC North
Pro Football Guru Russell Baxter takes an offseason look at the very competitive NFC North, which produced three of the seven NFC teams that won 10-plus games in 2012 and gave us two of the great individual seasons in NFL history.
Big Tease: 2012 New England Patriots And NFL's History Of Offensive Failures
The 2012 Patriots are the latest in a long history of sexy NFL offenses that teased football fans with visions of getting lucky but then failed to put out at the big dance. In reality, it's ALWAYS been a mistake to build teams around high-powered offenses.
At A Loss When It Comes to Explaining Super Bowl Runners-Up
Repeating as Super Bowl champion isn't easy. Winning the Super Bowl a year after losing the Big Game has been even harder.
Video Game Football: Passing, Rushing, Kicking Never Easier Than In Modern NFL
The NFL’s 2012 season was the most pass-happy in history, and also the most efficient yet. The modern NFL has been defined by skyrocketing efficiency not only for passers, but for rushers and kickers, too. Scott Kacsmar recaps all the record numbers.
- Hockey Announcer Gone Wild: You Want To Party (Maybe) With This Guy
- Best Pass Defense Ever: Ronde Barber And The 2002 Tampa Bay Buccaneers
- Reese Witherspoon Arrest Video: Hot, Bothered And Handcuffed
- Sam Adams In A Can, Just In Time For Summer Drinking Season
- Live From Radio City: Reporter Punks NFL Draft Fans
- The 5.0 Club: Best Rushing Teams in NFL History
- Sieves: The Worst Run Defenses In NFL History
- 2013 NFL Schedule: The Year Of The Denver Broncos
- Boston, Sports, Patriotism And Terror
- The 100 Stingiest Defenses In Football History
- NFL Crown Rule: Will It Dethrone Rushing King Adrian Peterson?
- Year Of The Offensive Tackle: Not Always The 'Safe' Draft Bet
- Draft Habits: NFL Teams Covet LBs, Duped By False Temptress WRs
- Big Tease: 2012 New England Patriots And NFL's History Of Offensive Failures
- Epic Fail: The Wide Receiver Draft Class Of 2012